Sign in to follow this  
ARCO

UT Live traffic is invisible

UTLive worked perfectly for three months, (I never opened the config tool after the initial install) but since last Sunday, my AI traffic vanished from P3Dv4.2, here is what I see:

• When starting P3Dv4.2 UTL executes correctly (splash screen visible).
  • Regardless of which airport I select, there is only ONE aircraft on the tarmac. This is corroborated by the status board indicating ONE scheduled Departure and several arrivals.
  • If I wait a few seconds, suddenly plenty of aircraft will populate the gates and SODE reacts by extending the gates. But that lasts a second or so, all aircraft vanish instantly together. The status board remains coordinated, a sudden spike of Departures and ... only one remains.
  • This repeats on and on, every minute or so
  • There is no moving or flying traffic visible anywhere
  • If I click on "increase density" in UTLive menu, aircraft will appear and vanish instantly. The same if I click on "Reset" or "Decrease density"

I have tried about all possible UTL parameters (which I never touched before in three months) to no avail, I uninstalled UTL and performed several "clean" re-install, disabled xml recent add-ons to check if there was a sudden conflict, no change, my tarmacs are empty worldwide...

My two last flights last week-end were as follows:

• EGLL-VIDP, (PMDG 744) I had plenty of AI at Heathrow as usual, only one at VIDP, I thought this was due to the landing being at 2.00am local time
  • VIDP-UUEE, , (PMDG 773) Early take off (6.00am), no AI traffic at any gate in Delhi, no traffic at any gate in Moscow. This is when I realised that something was wrong with UTL. 

Between these two flights, I installed FSAerodata (but it was demonstrated by other UTL users and the FSAD developer that this software cannot disturb UTL), and tried a FFTF of 0.01 in my P3D.cfg, but removed it afterwards having seen no difference in performance.

My specs:

• Software: Windows 10 HE, P3Dv4.2, AS4 + ASCA + ENVTEX + REX, FSUIPC 5, MCE, SODE, GSX
  • Hardware: i8700K stable OC 4.7GHz, Nvidia GTX 1070, RAM 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz, MSI Z370 Pro carbon, Samsung SSD 960 M2.

That's all I can offer as background information, I wonder if there is a way to "repair" P3Dv4.2, I have yet to find out the proper information, a clean P3D re-install would take me three days of work given the number of sceneries I have and full ORBX, so I would not want to contemplate that for the time being since UTL is the only product that is not working. Any feedback would be welcome.

Jean-Claude

Edited by Jean-Claude

19 minutes ago, Jean-Claude said:

UTLive worked perfectly for three months, (I never opened the config tool after the initial install) but since last Sunday, my AI traffic vanished from P3Dv4.2, here is what I see:

That's all I can offer as background information, I wonder if there is a way to "repair" P3Dv4.2, I have yet to find out the proper information, a clean P3D re-install would take me three days of work given the number of sceneries I have and full ORBX, so I would not want to contemplate that for the time being since UTL is the only product that is not working. Any feedback would be welcome.

Jean-Claude

Check if you have another program interfering with your AI traffic, for example FSIUPC has a setting to reduce the AI traffic depending of your current FPS, you should not use this with UTL.

S.

• Like 2

Thank you Simbol, removing the 1 in FSUIPC traffic limiter solved the issue. No one at UTL had a clue and here at AVSIM the first and only post gave the solution!

Congratulations and heartfelt thanks, you just saved my week-end.

Best regards,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jean-Claude said:

Thank you Simbol, removing the 1 in FSUIPC traffic limiter solved the issue. No one at UTL had a clue and here at AVSIM the first and only post gave the solution!

Congratulations and heartfelt thanks, you just saved my week-end.

Best regards,

You are welcome, check my website your weekend might get even better :wink..

Simbol

Already done, dowloaded and Installed! Looking forward to my next night flying...

• Like 1

I shouldnt worry the developer dissappears all time too

14ppkc-6.png