Sign in to follow this  
Jetman67

Few C310R Redux questions and issues

Growl.  The idea was to help you to get the plane started.  I would, honestly, rather take away the text lighting up than light all of the "text" that's in the aircraft.

No changes will be made.

Thanks for the compliment, however backhanded it may be.

• Like 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Do not get me wrong, it was just a joke, the plane is absolutely great exactly as it is, no complaints, thanks for everything you do!

18 hours ago, Trachemys said:

The nocturnal VC of this Milviz C310 Redux is for me the most beautiful ever made in p3d, the fact is that even though in the real airplane does not exist the panel lighting, in this simulation you left the circuit breakers unfinished :biggrin:

Not unfinished at all! Look here and see the pretty lights on all of the CB panel! In that video obviously he didn't turn them on!

zQURi.png

• Like 2

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

You are going to laugh and you will not believe it, but this brings me great joy, it is really the most beautiful nighttime VC, and with this news it is also perfect !! is the only one with the ability to regulate the intensity of the lighting in the gauges and circuits, it is magnificent. Tired of seeing the VC of Carenado products, absolutely unreal, static, with the lights of instruments without life, without the "dimmer" option, this Milviz, instead is exactly like in the real world, magical, incredibly beautiful, without words, thank you very much !!! !!

PD: I would like to know if the windshields and windows are fogged like in the Maddogx and the TFDI 717 (both have true glass, that's why I ask) and they should be defrosted by activating the VC switches, I mean if this stuff is simulated, thank you.

Edited by Trachemys

Milviz C310 Redux brought me back to P3D v4.2... XP11 wait a minute...:biggrin:

Thanks Milviz.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

its a work of art I'm loving it, mishandle her on one engine and she will bit just like the real thing, flight dynamics is really good developers have done an awesome job

Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

10 hours ago, Trachemys said:

PD: I would like to know if the windshields and windows are fogged like in the Maddogx and the TFDI 717 (both have true glass, that's why I ask) and they should be defrosted by activating the VC switches, I mean if this stuff is simulated, thank you.

Since this is our first aircraft to feature TrueGlass tech, we decided to not implement 'fog' at this time. Obviously also we did not do any 'wipers' since the C310R doesn't have any wipers! :laugh:

Fr. Bill    

I am happy to report that the awaited Service Pack for the C310R Redux Edition is now available to owners in the official Support Forum. Email notices will go out whenever Osh gets around to it. :gaul:

• Like 1

Fr. Bill    

Well done Bill. Pour yourself a large Glenfiddich and plonk yourself down in that wingback leather armchair. You've earned it.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Hi Bill

Where about do I find the service pack, do I need to be a registered milviz forum member to see it

Thanks

Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

At this point, yes.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Osh has now sent out the service pack (v3.180330)

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

Just updated to v3.180330. Thank you for the fixes! Unfortunately, in both versions, the aircraft brings my P3Dv4.2 to its knees (CTD). I have a beefy (4.6 GHz) Jetline Systems machine with an nVidia GeForce 1080. I have backed off P3D sliders which gives me a few more minutes of air time, but still CTD. Any suggestions or assistance would be appreciated.

Get on the support forums please.

Both versions?

Does it give you an error?  Please show me...