Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sawyer

Any new word?

Thanks guys. 

The thing is, the Airline2Sim product is a creative endeavour. Just as when an author sits down to write a book or a screenwriter plots a film, there needs to be the right creative juices flowing and frankly I just haven’t been able to get to that place while things were happening elsewhere in my life.

However this is now all in the history books and there’s a large queue of aircraft that need the Airline2Sim touch so it’s time to move on and get these projects out of the door. I appreciate your patience. 

Edited by Airline2Sim
  • Upvote 1

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Thanks for the update Ben, hope you are doing well. Looking forward to move videos whenever they come.

Johnny Crockett
7700K @5ghz | Asus GTX 1070 | G.Skill 16GB 3600 | P3D V4

On 3/25/2018 at 4:00 PM, Airline2Sim said:

Hi guys

Don't worry, I’m still here. This deserves a longer response to you all but in summary:

- divorce is a biatch. It was emotionally very draining and literally only finished a couple of weeks ago. There have been some very, very dark days indeed. 

- the most stressful things you can do are divorce, move house and emigrate. I did all three over the space of a few weeks. It was at times absolutely overwhelming to do this all on my own.

- I’m far from done with Airline2Sim. There has probably never been a more exciting time in the hobby than now and while I’ve been waiting for my rig to arrive at the port here (in pieces) I’ve looked on in enormous envy at some of the developments in the last 12 months. 

- I had a fully kitted out studio that was purpose built for the purposes of recording our material. That, and everything in it was left behind, through no fault of my own. I now have a six foot square space in my girlfriend’s spare room in a country with the slowest internet speeds on the planet. Somehow, with fewer resources I have to step up the game and improve on the products we’ve done before. Bear with me. We’ll do it.

I’ll have news of the 717, the Maddog and the A320 to share soon...

In common ATC language..."Pappinr to Airline2Sim, Ben...with you." Great things are always worth the wait.

Have a great day,

Rob Pappin

@Airline2Sim

Ben,

I feared you had gone off the grid completely. I'm glad to see (and hear) that you're working your way back and are still out there.

I personally have the utmost respect and sympathy with regards to your strength and attitude. We (or I) just feared, that you had given up... which - given what you have been through - wouldn't have been held against you in any way!

Take it easy, my friend. There's time ahead. Keep your head high.

Edited by Anders Bermann

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471