Sign in to follow this  
Novej757

A New Take On the CJ2 GTN 750 Integration

On 6/22/2020 at 10:53 AM, GCRR said:

Hi Jevon,

as you probably remember, you recently sent me your mod. Unfortunately due to family matters i haven´t been able to install it untill yesterday evening. Everything went well and i followed your instructions to the letter. Long story short, i´ve been fiddling around with it a bit and everything looks fine, the GTN integrates nicely. As i´m not a real world pilot and have never been on a CJ2 i can´t comment on the modified air-file, anyway i did a short test flight and it felt very convincing. The only (minor) issues i found is that :

1.- i can´t seem to hear the window bleeds and Air conditioning systems

2.- I´ll have to find a way to get a GTN750 Popup (doesn,t work for me)

As i stated above, bothe are minor issues and the don´t bother me too much. The immersion though, is great. 

I´ll do a complete reinstall (Original CJ2 and your mod) then, test again. Maybe, something went wrong moving files. Other than that, i really appreciate the hard work you (and the other involved persons) have put in this proyect and making it avaible for free to us :smile:

I´ll report back after reinstall.

All the best, Lars

Sorry I never included a Popup for the GTN with this version (by far my biggest regret with it.)  For the sounds make sure you did step 3) where it has you move the AC.wav file.  The window bleeds get louder the  higher you turn their adjustment knob,  When you first turn them on they are quiet.....  Pay attention to 4:15 for the AC and 4:41 for the window bleed operation here

Hope this helps.  Let me know if there are still issues

J

• Like 1

Jevon 

I´ll give it another try, thanks

regards, Lars

Lars Stahmann

CPU: Intel i7-13700KF, Water Cooling Corsair ICUE Hi150 i Elite /PC Tower: Corsair ICUE 7000X RGB / GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 4080 OC 16GB / Mobo : ASUS TUF Gaming Z790 Plus / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x 16 GB DDR5 6000 / HD: Samsung 980 Pro M.02 2TB / OS: Win 11 Home / Monitor: LG OLED Evo 48" 4K / Hardware : Saitek X52 Pro / Sim: P3D 5.4

This is a great, wonderful, amazing work.

Speechless.

Thank you Jevon, Burt, Ray and Rob.

• Like 1

Hi,

I bought the Carenado CJ2 and GTN750 -> Is there an way to integrate this? Could anyone give me the mod and instructiones?

Best regards

Rentasad

Hi,

in P3Dv5 the GTN750 mod works without problems - thanks for your help and PN / Link

11-12-2020-10-30-49-CJ2-GTN750.png

• Like 1

Hi!

I would love to have the mod too. The GTN 750 is such a wonderful addon to aircraft without a fully functioning FMC

Regards Arvid

Good afhernoon!!! Hi from Dominican Republic.

I would like to get the integration of the GTN 750 on the CJ2 Carenado..  Gmail: Angelow041(at)gmail(dot)com  😶

Edited by charliearon
edit email because of spammers/scammers

@Novej757

Hi, 

thanks for the quick reply. The mod works perfectly.   👍

• Like 1

Uwe

Hello @Novej757 or anyo else 🙂 

Writting this post to ask you if i can get a copy of the Fabulous CJ2 modded with the GTN750 

my email is : kenny.mak@outlook.fr 

best regards

Hello @Novej757 or any else can sent me a copy of last version of this amazing CJ2 mod.

My email is josemq93@gmail.com

Regards and thanks!

José A Montiel

On 4/17/2021 at 9:02 AM, bebop said:

Hello @Novej757 or anyo else 🙂 

Writting this post to ask you if i can get a copy of the Fabulous CJ2 modded with the GTN750 

my email is : kenny.mak@outlook.fr 

best regards

19 hours ago, Monty43 said:

Hello @Novej757 or any else can sent me a copy of last version of this amazing CJ2 mod.

My email is josemq93@gmail.com

Regards and thanks!

José A Montiel

Sorry it took so long to get back to you.  Both of you should have a copy in your emails.  Happy Flying!

Jevon