Sign in to follow this  
byork

Dear Button Control Lobby

Sorry, but Button Control Lobbyist without an FB account can't get the happy news.

Rune B.

No facebook account or any social media account for that matter. Facebook won't even let me read your page there without signing in. If you are asking for a vote for the button control in the Maddog X then I'm a yes vote.

Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

AVSIM is the only social media I'm on but button control would be an auto purchase !

Vic green

I'm all for button control.  Don't like the Voice method. Although I purchased the fs2crew for the maddog, I find myself not using it much, because it does not have button control. 

Rick Verhallen

i9-13900KF OC to 5.8 Ghz | 64 GIG- G.Skill 7200 RAM | Asus ROG Maximus z790 Hero Motherboard | Gigabyte  RTX 4090 OC |  47" Samsung 4K Monitor I HP Reverb G2 HMD I Varjo Aero HMD I  Windows 11

Same here:

No facebook account or any social media account for that matter. Facebook won't even let me read your page there without signing in. If you are asking for a vote for the button control in the Maddog X then I'm a yes vote.

Definite auto purchase here aswell. The voice control only fs2crew was the only thing holding me back from getting the new maddog. And for the record, a slightly slimmed down version is absolutely fine with me.

6 minutes ago, james42 said:

Definite auto purchase here aswell. The voice control only fs2crew was the only thing holding me back from getting the new maddog. And for the record, a slightly slimmed down version is absolutely fine with me.

Button Control is happening.

I'm about half way done coding it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You are the best Bryan!!!

I cant imagine how much work you have to put into it with both versions. My Maddog is getting a lot of dust in the hangar.

David

1 hour ago, davjg said:

I cant imagine how much work you have to put into it with both versions. My Maddog is getting a lot of dust in the hangar.

David

She'll be out soon.  We're just waiting on more Capt voice sets to come in.

8 hours ago, davjg said:

David

David,

I suggest you get her out of the hanger and fly her single . That way you'll be a knowledgeable Captain when you do get the crew. Such a great production either way.

Vic green