Sorry for the late reply didn't get much time. I managed to do few flights and those render like this. Pics are at MRU FRA and SIN . I still see Boeing/Airbus liveries.

By the way I used to see my airplane on Real traffic page but now can't see it anymore, but I'm still connected and seeing PSXseecon traffic in the sim. Any idea?

Thanks.

On 14-4-2018 at 12:24 PM, AIRIFR said:

Sorry for the late reply didn't get much time. I managed to do few flights and those render like this. Pics are at MRU FRA and SIN . I still see Boeing/Airbus liveries..

If you see generic Boeing/Airbus liveries you probably have no livery for that airline. Consult Manual section 4.6 for a description of the livery matching process. If the the first three steps not result in a match, then you will get a generic...

On 4/16/2018 at 9:31 AM, kiek said:

If you see generic Boeing/Airbus liveries you probably have no livery for that airline. Consult Manual section 4.6 for a description of the livery matching process. If the the first three steps not result in a match, then you will get a generic...

I thought of that, so I guess IVAO needs update their MTLs, but it's ok for now I get all the majors depicted correctly (AFR BAW DAL etc..).

I updated to your today 9.35 and 10.11 versions and seeing the new bvai maybe that would complete the ivao ones?

I'll do another test with both ivao mtl and bvai into vmr generator and report.

I installed latest 10.0 Psxseecon and found out that don't need vmr generator anymore since Psxseecon is configured now to point to BVAI ai txt liveries, so IVAO MTL not needed anymore right? I'll do a flight tomorrow and test the new 10.0 with the BVAI.

I installed the BVAI and the zip is 1.6GB, but once unzipped it is 9.19GB with 120 Aircrafts folders.

Thanks.

On 14-4-2018 at 12:24 PM, AIRIFR said:

Well you can use  IVAO and BVAI ltogether and then you need VMRgenerator to produce a AI_liveries.txt file for that combination.

PSXseeconTraffic AI_liveries parameter only points to BVAIP3Dv4 to make it easier for new users. 

Edited by kiek

8 minutes ago, kiek said:

Well you can use  IVAO and BVAI ltogether and then you need VMRgenerator to produce a AI_liveries.txt file for that combination.

PSXseeconTraffic AI_liveries parameter only points to BVAIP3Dv4 to make it easier for new users. 

Yes, I was just suggesting for simplicity if one doesn't have IVAO mtl, no need vmr generator anymore, so just one program does it all! :)

Me I need both, since I fly on IVAO too, but tomorrow out of curiosity I'll just fly with BVAI to see how those models compare with IVAO ones. IVAO MTL folder has more aircraft folders, 376, for 8.06GB so 3X more items but lower size.

Hi,

With the new 10.0 the AI_liveries.txt folder box is greyed out, we can put VMR generator path, we see BVAIP3Dv4 greyed out in it and we don't have the hand, can't click to modify.

I tried different things, even edit the psxseecon config file, still greyed out.

22 minutes ago, kiek said:

Lol I was too quick too.

Matter of fact the same happened here, when I first ran Psxseecon after updating to 10.0 I got that error saying couldn't find vmrgenerator path etc because I had uninstalled it beforehand so I looked in the psxseecon config and indeed it had kept the vmrgenerator path from previous version etc, so I deleted the vmrgenerator entry since it wasn't installed and P3Dv4 wasn't running so normal as you said. Then I reinstalled vmrgenerator then it was greyed out etc..

All good now, P3Dv4 is running (not greyed out anymore) and I reinstated vmr generator path.

Well anyway, I have released 10.1. That will give less confusion, I think 🙂

Note that you do not have to uninstall a previous version yourself, the installer of the new version will do that for you...

Nico

Edited by kiek

1 hour ago, kiek said:

Well anyway, I have released 10.1. That will give less confusion, I think 🙂

Note that you do not have to uninstall a previous version yourself, the installer of the new version will do that for you...

Nico

I know, I let the new version do it as always, but this time I uninstalled vmrgenerator before installing the new version because I was testing something 😉

I'll look for the 10.1!

Hi,

I'm not sure if just my system but some aircrafts have their nose wheels turned. I mostly see it on the small A320s or some B737s. See pic, the two A320s.

And don't know if possible to implement the flaps etc? 😉

16 minutes ago, AIRIFR said:

I'm not sure if just my system but some aircrafts have their nose wheels turned. I mostly see it on the small A320s or some B737s. See pic, the two A320s.

And don't know if possible to implement the flaps etc? 😉

Cannot control the nosewheel from PSXseeconTraffic...I guess it will move to the right position as soon as it starts taxiing,

Flaps are controlled but it depends on the AI aircraft whether it responds to Simconnect messages about flaps position, but say 95% do work fine...

3 hours ago, kiek said:

Cannot control the nosewheel from PSXseeconTraffic...I guess it will move to the right position as soon as it starts taxiing,

Flaps are controlled but it depends on the AI aircraft whether it responds to Simconnect messages about flaps position, but say 95% do work fine...

Those two aircrafts on the pic were taxiing, it doesn't matter if they're moving or not the nosewheel stays turned regardless. Other aircrafts have their nosewheel straight when not taxiing so why are those having their turned? My flight yesterday after landing I was watching this A320 taxi to the runway with nosewheel doing some good crabbing lol..

And never saw any flaps on any aircraft since started using PSXseeconTraffic..

Using IVAO mtl and now also bvai.

49 minutes ago, AIRIFR said:

Other aircrafts have their nosewheel straight when not taxiing so why are those having their turned? My flight yesterday after landing I was watching this A320 taxi to the runway with nosewheel doing some good crabbing lol..

And never saw any flaps on any aircraft since started using PSXseeconTraffic..

Like I said, I do not control the nose wheel., and flaps are controlled as follows (from my Manual) :

"The flaps are set to take-off position (twenty) at the ground (at pushback) for departing aircraft and to up for arriving aircraft and when in the air. During the landing phase the flaps will go gradually to flaps down. Flaps will go up when the aircraft vacates the landing runway."

Example, follow an AI aircraft during landing in spot view: if gear goes down the flaps will go to full... You should see it. 98% of my 3500 AI liveries do it (FAIB, FSPXAI, FTX AU, ..). I never have heard any other complaints about that. See for example the flaps on this 747 at Schiphol

Edited by kiek