Sign in to follow this  
Hans Hartvelt

VoxATC 7.41 does not work with Windows 10 64bit lastest update

I want to use VoxATC for more than 1,5 year now, but everytime there is a problem. Finally VoxATC is compatible with P3D v4, but now there is this message on the order page: VoxATC 7.41 does not work with Windows 10 64bit lastest update.

Why is VoxATC not working with Windows 10 latest update? Is VoxATC working on this problem? Has VoxATC adressed this problem with Microsoft? Can a solution be expected on a short time?

I couldn't run the general training because W10 doesn't accept documents with more than about 14 lines. I addressed this problem by splitting the training document into 2 parts. But now I see that VoxATC isn't compatible with W10 at all. Has this to do with the same problem?

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands
forumbanner1.jpg

No one here is quite sure why the RC Simulations website states that, since VOXATC 7.41 works correctly with the latest Creators Edition of Windows 10. The VOXATC Speech Trainer doesn't work because of a change that Microsoft made in Windows 10, but you already know how to fix that problem. And other than a few of the other VOXATC utilities that weren't converted properly to 64 bit, version 7.41 works fine.

On 3/26/2018 at 4:11 AM, jabloomf1230 said:

And other than a few of the other VOXATC utilities that weren't converted properly to 64 bit

Jay, could you name main of them please?

Thanks 

Edited by Dirk98

Dirk, 

I'm away from my flightsim PC until next week so I don't remember exactly which one's don't work. But the couple that don't work aren't critical as the same results can be obtained by editing the VOXATC configuration files with a text editor.  I seem to recall that the utility that changes the font color and size in the VOXATC main window is one that doesn't work. Search the VOXATC subforum as this issue has been discussed before.

Jay

• Like 1

Sorry for reacting so slowly. Since buying VoxATC 7.41 should be safe, I did and everything seems to work fine. 

However,  I set the traffic density to 50% and now I see that as soon as I enable VoxATC, double aircraft are placed on parking positions. When I set the slider to 0% and start P3D and VoxATC again, there are no double aircraft. But I'm afraid that I also won't hear communication with other aircraft anymore. I will do some testing, but if anybody has tips on this subject, please let me know.

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands
forumbanner1.jpg

All AI traffic sliders must be set 0 in the P3d UI, else both VOXATC and the sim will inject traffic. I wasn't sure what you claimed that your AI settings were.

My setting were 25% for airliners as well as for GA traffic. As said, setting the sliders back to 0%, result in no double aircraft anymore. However I hope that I can still hear communication with other aircraft in VoxATC now the sliders are set back to 0%. I have not tested that yet. Another thing is that I suppose that I cannot determine the amount of AI traffic any longer. This is important in relation to frame rates. For your information: I use MyTraffic 6.0 for the AI traffic and I have disabled the default P3D traffic.

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands
forumbanner1.jpg

34 minutes ago, Hans Hartvelt said:

My setting were 25% for airliners as well as for GA traffic

I assume that you are referring to the two AI traffic level sliders in the  P3d user interface. That's your problem, Both the sim and VOXATC are injecting the same AI traffic simultaneously. When using VOXATC, the two AI sliders in the P3d user interface should both be set to zero.