Sign in to follow this  
ampharoah

Operations Center Installed Liveries not showing in Sim

Hello

Windows 10 \ P3Dv4.2 \ NGX

Please can you assist.

I recently needed to un-install and re-install the NGX. When I now open the OC and select the NGX, the previously installed liveries are still showing green 'Installed' but only the PMDG livery is displayed in the available aircraft within P3Dv4.2

Textures are visible in each SimObjects>Airplanes folder and listed properly in the aircraft.cfg

Could this be an issue with the OC? Although the Operations Center shows 2 available downloads in Notifications (one for NGX and one for 747v3) I download them and when i open the OC again, they are still shown as needing to be downloaded!?

How can I fix this problem please?

Thanks in anticipation

Andrew Pharoah

Edited by ampharoah

Thanks for your feedback Bob,

Dont know where to Click "show all variations" in P3Dv4.2, but all variations of every other aircraft (inc PMDG 747v3) in 'Select vehicle' are showing just fine. Where might this be switched off for the NGX specifically?

Thanks for your help

Andrew

Edited by ampharoah

13 minutes ago, ampharoah said:

Thanks for your feedback Bob,

Dont know where to Click "show all variations" in P3Dv4.2, but all variations of every other aircraft (inc PMDG 747v3) in 'Select vehicle' are showing just fine. Where might this be switched off for the NGX specifically?

Thanks for your help

Andrew

Sometime it is a easy as clicking on the publisher column and forcing all PMDG products to be sorted together.  My solution was to create a Hangar (I learned how to spell that here!) folder and move all the stuff I never use (all but the BE-58).  Keeps the list down.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan, by doing that I have discovered that the additional liveries are indeed showing in a separate area of the 'Select Vehicle' list, away from the default PMDG NGX livery and all 747 liveries which are grouped together - strange

Thanks again

Andrew