Sign in to follow this  
sidfadc

Lost taxiways and gate numbers on airport diagram [XP11]

Hi guys

I don't know how this has happened, it never used to be this way.  In XP11 I can no longer see the taxiway lines and gate numbers zoomed into the airport diagram.  If I change to P3D in the Scenery Library menu I can see all taxiways and gate numbers.  I've tried to reload the XP11 scenery library but no change.  I'm really confused because it "used" to work just fine.  I saw another thread which suggested don't select "navigraph for all features", I currently have selected "navigraph for navaids and procedures".

I can back this up with screenshots if needed.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Sid

Thomas Derbyshire

Hi Sid,

this should not happen if "navigraph for navaids and procedures" is selected.

Can you post a screenshot and send me the log file of a loading session (link to log is in about menu).

You can also temporarily rename the ABarthel folder to something else and try if this helps. C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel

Alex

Thanks for the reply.

on further investigation some airports show the taxiway identifiers and gate numbers and some don’t.  Is this to do with the scenery in use for those specific airports?  

Thomas Derbyshire

Hi Sid,

there are a few airports which use a different way to display aprons or taxiways which do not show up in LNM.

The default EGPA is an example for that. The names of taxiway lines are also messy at some airports and simply have names like "twy" or "taxiway". Cannot do much about that except reading the signs in a far future release (a lot of work).

But most default airport should look ok.

Please send me download link for testing if these airports are freeware.

Alex

wyI0vHN.png

Ok will do some more investigation and come back with specifics thanks.

Thomas Derbyshire