Sign in to follow this  
eawouters

Issue with FS2CREW 3.1 after updating to P3D 4.2

Hi,

A week ago I updated P3D from 4.1 to 4.2, all went well until I tried to fly with FS2Crew (Reboot) on mij PMDG 737 NGX (64 bit). The main FS2crew panel is blanc, empty. I de-installed FS2Crew and PMDG 737, Reinstalled step by step PMDG 737 NGX tested it, closed the P3D 4.2. Installed FS2CRew Reboot, started P3D en the problem appears to be solved. The menu was back, nice black instead transparent. Until I rebooted the PC, so now the issue is back.. System check is ok. DLL might be the problem. I'm sure I have installed the 64 Bit version, downloaded the latest installer from the Website.  I would appreciate a solution.  

Kind regards

Eric

Goede avond,

Het is lang geleden dat ik in het Nederlands sprak, dus ik denk dat het beste wanneer we in het Engels spreken.

Ook beter voor de anderen;)

We need more information especially this sentence:

35 minutes ago, eawouters said:

I de-installed FS2Crew and PMDG 737, Reinstalled step by step PMDG 737 NGX tested it, closed the P3D 4.2. Installed FS2CRew Reboot, started P3D en the problem appears to be solved.

Is very hard to understand.

There are several known processes, which are interfering with FS2Crew - something I suspect regarding the problem coming back after a reboot.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

5 hours ago, eawouters said:

Hi,

A week ago I updated P3D from 4.1 to 4.2, all went well until I tried to fly with FS2Crew (Reboot) on mij PMDG 737 NGX (64 bit). The main FS2crew panel is blanc, empty. I de-installed FS2Crew and PMDG 737, Reinstalled step by step PMDG 737 NGX tested it, closed the P3D 4.2. Installed FS2CRew Reboot, started P3D en the problem appears to be solved. The menu was back, nice black instead transparent. Until I rebooted the PC, so now the issue is back.. System check is ok. DLL might be the problem. I'm sure I have installed the 64 Bit version, downloaded the latest installer from the Website.  I would appreciate a solution.  

Kind regards

Eric

It it works, then suddenly stops, I suspect maybe your anti-virus nuked a critical file.

Please ensure your anti-virus program is excluding the Flight Simulator folder.

Send me a Support Ticket so I can confirm you have the 64 bit version.

32 bit DLLs obviously won't work in 64 bit P3D v4.

21 hours ago, 30K said:

Goede avond,

Het is lang geleden dat ik in het Nederlands sprak, dus ik denk dat het beste wanneer we in het Engels spreken.

Ook beter voor de anderen;)

Topic is in English, don't understand this comment, it is unnecessary.

Kind regards
Eric