Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

AA Maddog update....beta released

Hey guys I just uploaded her to the library and our great library admin Brian Neuman got her posted in a jiffy!

Here is the release photo...instead of posting screens of her, just go grab her if you have the great Maddog and see for yourself. :smile:

I still have some work to do on her and it may be a while, but she's flyable as is I think.

Click the link in my sig to get to her in the library.

ppRJng.jpg

Edited by lodestar
Prefix added
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

outstanding!

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Thanks guys!   Its very sad that she won't be in the skies much longer, but we have our sims to keep her alive in our memories!   I've done many flights on MDs....and they always felt different than an AIrbus....maybe all in my head but seeing that small wing out my window lifting us into the air always amazed me...especially since way up front there was not much engine noise to associate with the speed you were building up to for liftoff.

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Beautiful Work Steve

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Great work Steve and thanks!  Spent a lot of time on these birds. When I loaded it up I swear I could smell the stale coffee, literally!  So accurate it was Pavlovian......  Thanks again!

Regards,

Todd L.

Thanks Guys!

Glad you liked it Todd! hehe....I'm ringing a bell....salivating? :laugh:

not sure what happened to the release pic, but I'm adding it again

ppRJng.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Grrrsome pics on the forum aren't showing for me

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

10 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Grrrsome pics on the forum aren't showing for me

The website is seriously broken.   Issue after issue and when it seems to be fixed, its not for very long.

Anyone else not seeing avatars all of a sudden too?  just the little link broken icon where the pic should be.  Sigh.

I think Avsim needs to take a week or so completely off-line and address all the issues.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

The website is seriously broken.   Issue after issue and when it seems to be fixed, its not for very long.

Anyone else not seeing avatars all of a sudden too?  just the little link broken icon where the pic should be.  Sigh.

I think Avsim needs to take a week or so completely off-line and address all the issues.

I agree the site is broken but not seriously.  I do know that Brian, our AVSIM Tech, is working on the issue. 

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

To Add:  We have many official support forums hosted by AVSIM.  To bring down the site for a week or just a few days would not be fair to them or the customers they support.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

10 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

I agree the site is broken but not seriously.  I do know that Brian, our AVSIM Tech, is working on the issue. 

Thanks Jim....I know "seriously" is a little melodramatic but when its performance and other issues that seem to impact me specifically I tend to see it as a bigger problem that it may actually be.:laugh:

Either way...appreciate Brian's work in the background...I hope he can resolve the issues and if he needs the site offline to make the fixes permanent I'm all for that!  I know what its like trying to fix a website that is in service....kinda' like the kid with his finger in the dike...even if he takes his finger out and tries to plug the hole from the dry side....its only a matter of time before the plug fails again.  He needs to drain the reservoir and fix it from the wet side! :smile:  

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg