Sign in to follow this  
abh_jc_03

Scenery bug

I have Windows 7 and I know of the bug when trying to add scenery to the scenery library but for some reason when I click off anywhere it never gets added. I am trying to get my traffic but I have tried other adding airports. 

Josh Scholl

It might be best to use the My Traffic support forums. 

Reading your post above I'm not sure what the problem actually is, however the post below my be of some help to you. It is located in the My Traffic Support Forum. 

I don't have that product as I run P3DV4 and there are significant problems with the My Traffic AI Aircraft lights that make in incompatible with existing products such as FS Reborn AI Lights (Freeware) and the upcoming FS Reborn AI Lights Professional products.  Given how incredibly those AI Light programs are, I just can't justify using My Traffic so I'm using Ultimate Traffic Live until such time as the Boston Virtual AI aircraft package is available (very soon).

NOTE: The Boston Virtual AI Package will not contain traffic files for the AI Aircraft as they are meant to be used by people who fly online.

My very best wishes!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Sorry. I tried with scenery too. It’s so strange. Not just my traffic. 

Josh Scholl