Sign in to follow this  
Nick Rounding

Sim kits Baron58

Can anybody help me, i recently acquired a beautiful built Baron 58 simulator based on the simkits CCU operation, this was built by an ex RAF engineer who sadly passed away a few years ago.

I would love to get it up and running again, but to be quite honest i am a bit out of my depth. i am looking for someone to help in this project and i am more than willing to pay for their time. please if anyone is interested or knows of anyone please contact me direct on Either 07973394165 or nick.rounding57@gmail.com

I am based in Leicestershire and can provide further information to anyone interested,

Nick Rounding

If no one else has replied;

Some years ago I built a Cessna 404 simulator using Simkits CCU and MCU boards/instruments. If you are still stuck I may be able to help you as I think I still have software and handbooks stored away.

Do you use Skype or Viber ?? If so happy to have conversation with you about your project and to see if I can help

I am in Aylesbury, Bucks.

Alan