Sign in to follow this  
longrangecruise

Justflight -33% incl. Arrows

Hi,
I am using the old CLS DC-10 HD package in P3Dv4 but of course the cockpit sounds are not working.
Does the JustFlight DC-10 HD work well with P3Dv4? As I understand it, they are basically the same product.

Thanks and Best Regards
Frank

The ones that stand out to me as great bang-for-the-buck are:

Gulfhawk II (FSX + P3D v1-4) $11.36

DHC-1 Chipmunk (FSX + P3D v1-4) $14.71

800XP BIZJET (sadly only FSX and P3D v1) $14.71

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

4 hours ago, mdata said:

Hi,
I am using the old CLS DC-10 HD package in P3Dv4 but of course the cockpit sounds are not working.
Does the JustFlight DC-10 HD work well with P3Dv4? As I understand it, they are basically the same product.

Thanks and Best Regards
Frank

I understand they are the same and have the same issue which is really unfortunate given it’s advertised as v4 compatible.

Edited by regis9

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Thank you Dave. What a shame, but this saves me from an unnecessary repurchase.

Best Regards
Frank

5 hours ago, mdata said:

Thank you Dave. What a shame, but this saves me from an unnecessary repurchase.

Best Regards
Frank

It really is too bad, the CLS/JF DC-10 is a relatively simple, but fun aircraft, I wish I had it back working fully.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

As a heads up i saw on Facebook that justflight is doing on of their pick and mix sale this weekend too, so depending on what you’re buying there may be better deals there too.

Dave

On 28.3.2018 at 7:09 PM, rooitou said:

The ones that stand out to me as great bang-for-the-buck are:

Gulfhawk II (FSX + P3D v1-4) $11.36

DHC-1 Chipmunk (FSX + P3D v1-4) $14.71

800XP BIZJET (sadly only FSX and P3D v1) $14.71

The DHC-1 Chipmunk is indeed a bargain at this price. I bought it a few months ago and enjoy it a lot.

But beware of the 800XP. Although it has quite an attractive feature set, you should know that the autopliot is faulty. Neither ALT HOLD nor APR work as intended. Obviously, the AP vertical modes suffer some severe bugs. Just Flight‘s support told me that they cannot offer any solution as the software developer is not available any more.... Too bad that they still keep selling this addon.

Felix