Thank you @Steve Dra

A sunny warm start in KLAX

2d3a50.jpg&key=4d6d01a14e87415d9f1031371

At the gate in KSFO

1.jpg&key=2fe1e4ff2b3259ee3b813560f92d05

5.jpg&key=26012d530e879f20b0d479a5eb8bea

4bf8ad.jpg&key=96dadd57846d9517e0a3e72a2

Paint is here

https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=root&Name=&FileName=&Author=drabek&DLID=&Sort=Added&ScanMode=0&Go=Change+View

Edited by Jim Young
Prefix added; Edited to replace bad link to images with better links
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Maddog this, Maddog that.  This darned aircraft is all anyone is talking about anymore... I can't stand it!!!!

:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Maddog this, Maddog that.  This darned aircraft is all anyone is talking about anymore... I can't stand it!!!!

:biggrin:

Whats wrong?...you a cat person? lol :biggrin:

• Like 1

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

5 hours ago, Nyxx said:

At the gate in KSFO

Hi David,

I see you are using FS Files and FS Files Please use the BBCode Embed when posting images here at AVSIM.  The link will have at each end .  The images are showing they cannot be displayed as they contain errors.

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hey David,

I'd say great pics but I can't see them.  Not sure what's happening and I didn;'t understand Jim's explanation.

I seem to be having some issues posting pics too and not sure what's going on.  Even DaveCt's sig pics and stuff are showing errors....strange.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

Hey David,

I'd say great pics but I can't see them.  Not sure what's happening and I didn;'t understand Jim's explanation.

I seem to be having some issues posting pics too and not sure what's going on.  Even DaveCt's sig pics and stuff are showing errors....strange.

Yeah, I had to re-link them this evening, the file name and type was in my signature, but the actual link was missing.  I mentioned it to Jim.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.