Sign in to follow this  
thenikos

dark and cold crashes

hi, today I got the pmdg 747 queen of the skies v3 for p3d v4. I installed it and updated it to the latest version. I flew once with the default condition of the aircraft around and everything was ok. several hours after, I loaded the plane, I went to the central fmc to load the cold and dark condition and while in the countdown procedure, at 4 seconds, the game stuck (not responding). since then every time I load the plane, p3d crashes and gets me to the desktop.

any ideas pls? thank you

Nikos Kasimatis

new data to my problem :)

when i load any other aircraft (maule default or majestic dash q 8) and then i switch to the pmdg 747 inside the current flight, everything is working right !! i start dark and cold, the initilization countdown goes to 0, without any problems !!!

so only when i load the pmdg 747 as 1st aircraft in dark and cold condition it crashes p3d to the desktop.

thanks

Nikos Kasimatis

56 minutes ago, thenikos said:

so only when i load the pmdg 747 as 1st aircraft in dark and cold condition it crashes p3d to the desktop.

LM is aware of the issue and is working on it.

Kyle Rodgers

dana, the trick is to start the flight with a default airplane, then switch to the pmdg 747. is not so big problem, we just lose some seconds because the default planes load very fast :)

Edited by thenikos

Nikos Kasimatis