Sign in to follow this  
vhufo

Flight Grading Program

Hi Everyone.

As the title says, i'm after a flight grading program, if such a beast exists.

I'm not interested in an airline simulation program, just something that grades your flight performance, such as remaining within flight parameters, if you have 

forgotten to perform some part of a checklist, takeoff/landing performance etc. and perhaps gives you a score or percentage base on that performance.

I've seen programs that grade your landing but nothing really that grades the rest of your flight.

Does anybody know of a program that performs the above?

Cheers.

Here's what I use every flight. Been using it for several years and the developer has added some features I requested. And he's very very very active on avsim.     http://www.codelegend.com/

Edited by reecemj

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

You should really give FSCapt a go.  It grades your flights; however, that's really a very small feature of this excellent, well supported program.  There's also FSpassengers; although, unlike FSCapt, the developer seems to come and go.  IMO, FSCapt surpassed FSpassengers years ago.  If you're interested in a VA, check out KLM virtual.  Their ACAR system scores your flight against company SOPs and tracks your average.   

Matt King

9 minutes ago, reecemj said:

Here's what I use every flight. Been using it for several years and the developer has added some features I requested. And he's very very very active on avsim.     http://www.codelegend.com/

Does this program alter the flight dynamics in any way?

Mario Di Lauro

26 minutes ago, tamsini said:

Does this program alter the flight dynamics in any way?

No. I haven't seen any flight changes on my Turbine Duke. 

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

FSCaptain includes a "hazard package" that alters flight dynamics if landing on a runway other than dry/grooved, or flying inclement weather/icing conditions- you must deice on the ground before flight, avoid convective activity. It also judges your punctuality, and "time in turbulence" 

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

4 minutes ago, bjratchf said:

FSCaptain includes a "hazard package" that alters flight dynamics if landing on a runway other than dry/grooved, or flying inclement weather/icing conditions- you must deice on the ground before flight, avoid convective activity. It also judges your punctuality, and "time in turbulence" 

Which is a show-stopper for me. Is there a way to disable any mechanism that may alter the flight dynamics at all?

Mario Di Lauro

Just now, tamsini said:

Which is a show-stopper for me. Is there a way to disable any mechanism that may alter the flight dynamics at all?

yeah- in the administrator you can uncheck all the "goodies" you like... its highly configurable.

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

Does this work with 4.2 and the PMDG and FSlabs planes?

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

4 hours ago, Zimmerbz said:

Does this work with 4.2 and the PMDG and FSlabs planes?

It works with 4.2, all PMDG planes  and the FSL A320. Not sure about the FSL Concorde. There is also a demo version for FSCaptain that has full functionality, but is restricted to a few airports.

Peter

Yes. You get bonus points for very smooth landings. After bad landings the pax may complain, and if you land so badly that the gear gets damaged you lose a lot of points.

Peter

• Like 1