Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Tokyo Finally!

1 hour ago, nealmac said:

No way would I pay that price. €30 is my absolute limit when buying airports. No airport scenery, no matter how impressive it is is worth that kind of money.

Don't pay then. Why we should know about your "absolute limits"? BTW - the inflation is on a rise again

I think it might be in everyone's best interests if we give this one a miss before $50 sceneries becomes the norm.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

The same complaints about price after Tokyo Narita released by another developer. Japanese developers charge more. If you can afford it, it's worth it, or wait for a sale.  I am happy to see Technobrain scenery coming to an English store. Hope they bring Kansai next.

Edited by Boeing or not going

24 minutes ago, Boeing or not going said:

The same complaints about price after Tokyo Narita released by another developer. Japanese developers charge more. If you can afford it, it's worth it, or wait for a sale.  I am happy to see Technobrain scenery coming to an English store. Hope they bring Kansai next.

Panasonic products don’t cost disproportionately more than those from other countries. They’re Japanese. This isn’t about covering your costs and making a reasonable profit. It’s profiteering because they are the only people producing airports in Japan and IMHO are cashing in on the fact.

People aren’t mugs. They won’t stand being ripped off. I don’t expect to see their airports near the top of the best sellers list.

I’ll just use the default Narita instead. No great shakes.

• Like 2

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

31 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Panasonic products don’t cost disproportionately more than those from other countries. They’re Japanese. This isn’t about covering your costs and making a reasonable profit. It’s profiteering because they are the only people producing airports in Japan and IMHO are cashing in on the fact.

People aren’t mugs. They won’t stand being ripped off. I don’t expect to see their airports near the top of the best sellers list.

I’ll just use the default Narita instead. No great shakes.

Panasonic has an American division dealing in American dollars and does not convert all of their sales to Japanese Yen. A currency in decades of stagflation. wing creation Narita sold for a similar price but dropped months later in a sale. I do not buy a lot of addons so spending this on an airport I fly to monthly is worth it to me.

Edited by Boeing or not going
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, G-YMML1 said:

Don't pay then. Why we should know about your "absolute limits"? BTW - the inflation is on a rise again

Are you okay? The post that caused offence seemed reasonable in the context of the discussion about the value for money for this addon. Not sure why you felt the need to single it out for a comment like that. 

• Like 3

Ian S

38.jpg

1 hour ago, Boeing or not going said:

WingCreation RJAA is far below modern P3D standards of quality. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

WingCreation RJAA is far below modern P3D standards of quality. 

And in terms of accessibility as well. But which are the alternatives to them and Technobrain, after Overland left the place? Even less than there are to Windows as an OS. 

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

2 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

Yes Inflation is on the rise again,   But Its still way overpriced for one Airport Scenery.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

Wow man, relax. Did you not get any last night or something?

I made a reasonable comment over the price of the product. No reason to jump down my throat.

Edited by nealmac

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

3 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

Don't pay then. Why we should know about your "absolute limits"? 

Because this is a forum and people offer their opinions and feedback. Just in case you don't want to hear my limits, I won't pay that price either. Or anywhere near that price. 

• Like 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

1 hour ago, Boeing or not going said:

Panasonic has an American division dealing in American dollars and does not convert all of their sales to Japanese Yen. A currency in decades of stagflation. wing creation Narita sold for a similar price but dropped months later in a sale. I do not buy a lot of addons so spending this on an airport I fly to monthly is worth it to me.

As you can see from my sig I don't live in America. Japanese products in the UK/Europe have to remain competitive or they won't sell. The Yen might be stagnating but it appears hugely over-valued compared to the Euro / UKP.

Like you I'll only buy in a sale.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

irrelevant now

Edited by G-YMML1

40 minutes ago, nealmac said:

Wow man, relax. Did you not get any last night or something?

I made a reasonable comment over the price of the product. No reason to jump down my throat.

Ok...peace! 

5 hours ago, pmb said:

I would have been prepared to get a decent Handa and to pay well for it, but this may make even me stay away.

I faintly recall another company has RJTT in the works - does this still apply and does anyone know about progress?

Kind regards, Michael

HI Michael so far there are 2 developers working on this, wingcreation and other unnamed developer we still don't know who it is, who caused flytampa to drop out.. hope we find out soon.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.