Sign in to follow this  
EngineRoom

Looking For Some Help

I'm just in the (long) process of reinstalling my FS9 setup.

I'm looking for some liveries for the Fifty North 737 which I'm absolutely 100% certain I had at the end of 2016 but didn't backup (I know, my bad). I spent pretty much the entire evening yesterday trying to locate these liveries on multiple sites with file libraries but had no luck.

The ones I'm looking for are:

Fifty North 737-300 Easyjet

Fifty North 737-300 Delta Colors In Motion/Deltaflot livery

Fifty North 737-300 & -500 United white/blue pre-Continental merger livery

If anybody has these liveries or can point me to where I can find them I'd be very grateful.

BTW, I know HJG have recently released a really nice 737 Classic model. At some point I'll have to try and merge it with the Wilco/FT 737 Classic panel, but at the moment the HJG model is quite new and is missing lots of liveries until the painters catch up.

I just did a google search for you and found the same question you asked here from 2012.

If you haven't found them in 6 years, I don't think they exist any more.