Sign in to follow this  
BobKinSTL

TERPS Charts Not Displaying

Tried the trial version and everything worked great.  Bought the license yesterday and everything works fine except TERPS.  I enter and ICAO code while connected to my sim but no charts are found.  I have confirmed Adobe is the default reader per the instruction manual.  All of my settings and configs were saved from when I set up the trial version but charts is the only thing not working.  Looking for help.  Thanks.

Bob Koehler

The site that was being used for these charts is no longer available.

The next update pulls them from a different site and will fix this problem.

Trying to get the update out in the next few days.

Dave

• Like 1

I installed the update today and my Terps Charts are still not displaying. Did the fix not come with the latest update?

The fix is in the 2500 release.

I had the same problem yesterday ( Apr 5).  Seems the site may have had some issues.  It's working this morning (Apr 6).

Dave

I'm not getting any charts whatsoever. Using a file manager to look in the file folder listed in the config folder under TERP's Local PDF Folder, finds it totally empty.

i7-7700K 4.4 GHz / MSI Z270 M7 / 32 Gb Corsair DDR4-3000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC 8 GB GDDR6 / 1 TB Western Digital Black SSD (on the PCI bus) / 500 Gb Samsung EV0 850 SSD (on the SATA bus) / EVGA 850 Gold / Cryorig H7

You would have to find PDF chart files and populate the Local PDF Folder.  This feature is to allow those outside the US to store the charts for their favorite airports from sources in their respective countries.

US charts are obtained from the US FAA web site and all you have to do is type in a US ICAO code, like KDFW, and you will get a list of charts to choose from.  These charts are not stored locally.

Dave

Dave, a few weeks back I did an SSD upgrade as I was running out of space. Afterwards, a few apps required that I reenter the license key (as did P2A). Seemed to work ok, but I noticed I no longer can get charts under TERPS (grey empty window).

I use a Navigraph subscription and updated thinking that would resolve, but that did not work.

I also noticed, and not sure it's required, I do not have an Activation Key listed.

Greg

No Activation Key is used in the new version, so that is normal.

The problem may be the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader.  If you have it set as the default PDF viewer, then it could be a problem with the reader.  Several users have had the same issue, including me.  Installing FoxIt Reader and setting it to the default PDF reader solved the problem.  

Dave

Hello Dave

I have same problem finding TERPs after a reinstall. Charts folder set up as per User Manual (the charts are there as it was working before reinstall). Installed and tried Foxit as pdf reader, to no avail. Everything else seems to be working OK.

What should I try next?

Regards Rob

Hi Dave.

Thanks for prompt response. My apologies ...I didn't mention that I am not in the US. My configurations are as follows:

TERPs Default File Folder Path: C:\Rob\OneDrive\Documents\P2ACharts 

TERPS Default Open Folder: C:\Rob\OneDrive\Documents

Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed and Preferences set up as per User Guide.

When I open TERPs the window right of ICAO shows "Download Chart". If I enter a valid ICAO code nothing happens. Using the OPEN button, I can navigate to the chart folders and open a PDF. 

I have tried running P2ATC as administrator, to no avail.

Could OneDrive be a problem?

Regards Rob

Yes, it's possible P2A doesn't have permission to read from OneDrive.

I would try by setting up a folder structure with a couple of files on your C:// drive and see if it can open them. 

Try putting an approach plate for EDDM in C:\P2ACharts\EDDM\APPR

Then set your TERPs PDF FIle Folder to C:\P2ACharts and see if you can access it.

Dave