Sign in to follow this  
yanfulong

Pilot2ATC ground AI without any hint

My English is not good. I don't know if it's right or wrong. First of all, this ATC has done a very good job, now there is a problem, it can not identify the ground AI traffic, do not prompt the front of the AI machine when taxiing, take the time to talk to go to empty to take off, but often have AI machine block Land in front of or above my plane. When landing, I did not tell me that there was an aircraft landing in front of us. If ATC allowed me to land at a landing site, it would be perfect.

PIlot2ATC does not control the AI Traffic.  It can only react to it. 

If there is traffic on the runway during takeoff or landing, the program will delay the takeoff or direct a missed approach on landing if needed to avoid traffic on the runway.

Dave

On 2018/3/30 at 9:08 PM, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

PIlot2ATC不控制AI流量。它只能对它做出反应。 

如果在起飞或着陆期间跑道上有交通事故,该计划将延迟起飞或在需要时指示着陆时复飞,以避免跑道上的交通。

戴夫

But it also did not respond to AI traffic planes on the ground. In front of the plane waiting to take off, ATC let me take off.

If the traffic is visible to P2A, it will show in Blue on the map if you click the AI Traffic button twice or three times.  If it shows, it should hold you and tell you are number xx for departure, etc.

If it does not show, then it is not visible.  If using X-Plane, only native traffic is visible.  Traffic from addon programs like World Traffic have not made their traffic visible yet.

Dave

8 hours ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

如果流量对P2A可见,则如果单击AI Traffic按钮两次或三次,它将在地图上显示为蓝色。如果显示,它应该持有你,并告诉你是第xx号出发等。

如果它不显示,那么它不可见。如果使用X-Plane,则只能看到本地流量。像World Traffic这样的插件程序的流量还没有使他们的流量可见。

戴夫

Which AI traffic button is clicked? I use a third-party AI plug-in UTLive

Below the map, there is a small gold aircraft on the far right of the row of icon buttons.  That one will display air traffic on first click, ground traffic on second click, both on third click and none on fourth click.

UT Live traffic with P3D normally works.  It's possible that at some airports, due to the way the taxiways/runways are defined in data that the program is missing some traffic.

Also, for Airborne alerts, there is an option on the AI Traffic tab of config that must be checked in order to get alerts and there are settings on that tab that determine how close the aircraft must be to get alerts, etc.

Dave

Edited by Dave-Pilot2ATC