Sign in to follow this  
januzzu

Landing Gear Lever

Hi guys!! I have a problem with the PMDG 737-, that no one has been able to help me solve so far. 
The Gear Lever that often after take-off between 5000 and 7000 ft drops automatically by itself,
I tried to reinstall the PMDG but nothing to do the same, after 2 or three flights starts to give this problem again, can you help me please ?

Wild guessing: you have ever thought about an controller config error?

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

2 hours ago, januzzu said:

I tried to reinstall the PMDG but nothing to do the same, after 2 or three flights starts to give this problem again, can you help me please ?

Welcome to the forum. Please note that full names - first and last - are required in your posts here.

Reinstalls should not be used as a troubleshooting method. Only reinstall if the developer asks you to, as reinstalls can cause larger issues, and as you can see in the case here, are largely just a waste of time.

As far as the issue goes, it's most likely an issue that your controller is sending an errant button press.

Kyle Rodgers

Do you use FSUIPC? Maybe you have a mapped button which you are not aware of.

I do not use FSUIPC, and I have also tried with other Joysticks, but the problem always persists

5 hours ago, januzzu said:

To be precise, it does so only with PMDG 737 -...

Sure, but this doesn't necessarily mean that it is the cause of the problem.

Take off. Raise the gear. Unplug your hardware. Does the issue still happen? If not: hardware button spike.

EDIT: As mentioned earlier, full names - first and last - in the forum, please.

Edited by scandinavian13

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks for the help "scandinavian13", but I've already tried as you say for a long time, and remains the same problem, cmq tomorrow I'll format the PC and reinstall everything again, and hopefully good :angry:

Hello

I already had such problems like this, for me it was the flaps levers going down to 40 by itself !

I finally find the issue, it was always because of my keyboard assignement and axe levers assignement ! maybe doublon I suppose..

What I did ? I delete all my keyboard assignement and keep only the usefull, check also in fsuicp that you have not double assignement.

If you have a problem with keyboard assignement you will have strange behaviour !!

be careful, also each time you put a new usb peripherique the keys assignement will change !! (make a save of the keys assignement)

Format all will not be the solution or maybe just for a short time..

Guillaume LE MENTEC

P3DV4.3/Windows 10/i5 4670 K@4.2

yep always  the  case   key board  assigments,  or  controller  issues  since  gears  or  flaps  dont  go  down by  them selves 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

2 hours ago, januzzu said:

cmq tomorrow I'll format the PC and reinstall everything again, and hopefully good :angry:

Reformatting your entire computer really isn't going to be the answer to this problem, honestly.

To be clear, you're saying that - even if you unplug your hardware - you still see the issue?

Kyle Rodgers

Speaking of unplugging 'hardware', I would also include replacing your keyboard temporarily for another one. Perhaps there's something triggering the letter G.

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

Thats like having an itchy toe and cure it by cutting of the leg.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

4 hours ago, januzzu said:

Thanks guys I will respect your advice and will format the pc 

Lol... patience is not very strong in this one...

next time: better listen to people advicing you to do sth... we have a lot of experience with this particular issue and to be honest: you have a lot of work now and it will most likely happen again.