Sign in to follow this  
desertman_218

Mitsibishi MU-2B-60 with wx500 in virtual cockpit.

Hello at all.

i am french and I am sorry for my bad language.

I have just bought the Mitsubishi MU-2B-60 for FSX / P3D in the laster version. I shall want to have wx500 in my virtual cokpit but Flysimware does not put him anymore.

Somebody can tell me where I can find to buy one older version of the MU2B with the wx500 in the virtual cockpit ?

I have two licence : reality wx500 and Advantage but i I prefer the implantation of the wx 500 in the virtual cockpit. it is more beautiful.

After i think to put the data of the advantage in the wx500 and adjusting the data in the pop up 2D.

I hope that you understood me.

Thank you .

Edited by charliearon
Edited out improper request

48 minutes ago, desertman_218 said:

Are you actually asking for the panel.cfg wording that places the wx 500 into the VC panel?

The sharing of "copyrighted" files is not allowed on AVSIM forums.

Edited by charliearon
edited out my quote of the OP

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Ho sorry , I thought that it was possible for a simple file.One more time sorry.

I am ready  to buy all the plane but I do not know how to find him. If you have one idea.

Thank's.

That aircraft is available on the Flysimware site.  An easy Google search. Also at a site called Simshack.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Unfortunately the aiscraft available on the Flysimware site is the same that i already bought . he have only the advantage radar in the virtual cockpit. idem at Simsharck.

I look for the old model with the wx500 in the virtual cockpit  but I do not think to find it

thank you anyway for that.

3 hours ago, desertman_218 said:

Unfortunately the aiscraft available on the Flysimware site is the same that i already bought . he have only the advantage radar in the virtual cockpit. idem at Simsharck.

I look for the old model with the wx500 in the virtual cockpit  but I do not think to find it

thank you anyway for that.

You can also check out this forum on our site!  https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/728-flysimware-forum/

Charlie Aron

I found nothing in this forum.

Can be that I shall find on Web somebody understandable who will understand that I do not want to steal copyright but simply to use a model of plane which is not any more sold.

Thanks for all.

Hello Portia911 

i have the last version of mu2 and the wx500 is not shown in the virtual cockpit.

To have wx500 I need the version of mu2 before "VERSION 2.2 UPDATES: JUNE 23, 2016" (New integrated WX Advantage Radar by Rex / Milviz)  Flysimware does not put him anymore the wx500

I do not know how to  find this version.

Thank's