Sign in to follow this  
JanVanBekkum

P3D V4.2 crashes when cycling through views to 2D

27 minutes ago, JanVanBekkum said:

When I cycle through the cockpit views hitting "A" P3D V4.2 crashes as soon as I reach the 2D panel.

Any clue?

Wait until 4.3. They found a number of issues in 4.2 that can cause oddities like this.

Kyle Rodgers

Or just delete the 2D panel in the cfg file.

Blaming P3D is quite sad.

No problem with any other addon.

15 minutes ago, Gabe777 said:

Or just delete the 2D panel in the cfg file.

May not wise to discount the knowledge that support has on such things.  They have been working with LM on issues just like this.

Full names here please, as you know.

Dan Downs KCRP

37 minutes ago, Gabe777 said:

Then you can tell LM that, because they've acknowledged it. You can see it in the changelogs for 4.3.

Do a little research first, before you point fingers and try to cast aspersions. If anything is sad, it's trying to insert oneself between two parties - working together to find a solution - in order to attempt play the role of arbiter of who is, or is not, to blame...specifically when one party has already acknowledged it.

42 minutes ago, Gabe777 said:

That you use, and/or have seen. Again, see above for the developer correcting the issue in 4.3...so...next time you may want to think before you try to inject yourself into a situation in an attempt to shame someone without the proper evidence or knowledge.

Also: sign your name in accordance with forum rules.

Kyle Rodgers

Silly question: where do I find a changelog for a not yet released P3D version? 

Thx in advance ^^

14 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

Silly question: where do I find a changelog for a not yet released P3D version? 

Thx in advance ^^

Yeah it is Marc... of course you will see it after the release.  I think he could of said "you will be able to see it" instead of "you can see it"

Dan Downs KCRP

22 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Then you can tell LM that, because they've acknowledged it. You can see it in the changelogs for 4.3.

Do a little research first, before you point fingers and try to cast aspersions. If anything is sad, it's trying to insert oneself between two parties - working together to find a solution - in order to attempt play the role of arbiter of who is, or is not, to blame...specifically when one party has already acknowledged it.

That you use, and/or have seen. Again, see above for the developer correcting the issue in 4.3...so...next time you may want to think before you try to inject yourself into a situation in an attempt to shame someone without the proper evidence or knowledge.

Also: sign your name in accordance with forum rules.

Ooh..... I will go and stand in the corner then...... shame on me.

7 hours ago, downscc said:

Yeah it is Marc... of course you will see it after the release.  I think he could of said "you will be able to see it" instead of "you can see it"

:laugh: