Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
JanVanBekkum

P3D V4.2 crashes when cycling through views to 2D

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, JanVanBekkum said:

When I cycle through the cockpit views hitting "A" P3D V4.2 crashes as soon as I reach the 2D panel.

Any clue?

Wait until 4.3. They found a number of issues in 4.2 that can cause oddities like this.


Kyle Rodgers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or just delete the 2D panel in the cfg file.

Blaming P3D is quite sad.

No problem with any other addon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gabe777 said:

Or just delete the 2D panel in the cfg file.

Blaming P3D is quite sad.

No problem with any other addon.

May not wise to discount the knowledge that support has on such things.  They have been working with LM on issues just like this.

Full names here please, as you know.


Dan Downs KCRP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Gabe777 said:

Blaming P3D is quite sad.

Then you can tell LM that, because they've acknowledged it. You can see it in the changelogs for 4.3.

Do a little research first, before you point fingers and try to cast aspersions. If anything is sad, it's trying to insert oneself between two parties - working together to find a solution - in order to attempt play the role of arbiter of who is, or is not, to blame...specifically when one party has already acknowledged it.

42 minutes ago, Gabe777 said:

No problem with any other addon.

That you use, and/or have seen. Again, see above for the developer correcting the issue in 4.3...so...next time you may want to think before you try to inject yourself into a situation in an attempt to shame someone without the proper evidence or knowledge.

Also: sign your name in accordance with forum rules.


Kyle Rodgers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Silly question: where do I find a changelog for a not yet released P3D version? 

Thx in advance ^^


,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

Silly question: where do I find a changelog for a not yet released P3D version? 

Thx in advance ^^

Yeah it is Marc... of course you will see it after the release.  I think he could of said "you will be able to see it" instead of "you can see it"


Dan Downs KCRP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Then you can tell LM that, because they've acknowledged it. You can see it in the changelogs for 4.3.

Do a little research first, before you point fingers and try to cast aspersions. If anything is sad, it's trying to insert oneself between two parties - working together to find a solution - in order to attempt play the role of arbiter of who is, or is not, to blame...specifically when one party has already acknowledged it.

That you use, and/or have seen. Again, see above for the developer correcting the issue in 4.3...so...next time you may want to think before you try to inject yourself into a situation in an attempt to shame someone without the proper evidence or knowledge.

Also: sign your name in accordance with forum rules.

Ooh..... I will go and stand in the corner then...... shame on me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, downscc said:

Yeah it is Marc... of course you will see it after the release.  I think he could of said "you will be able to see it" instead of "you can see it"

:laugh:


,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    40%
    $10,070.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...