Sign in to follow this  
Lewicide

Pedestal text

G'day

I have just purchased and installed V1.1

The text on the pedestal is missing on the regular version but present on the LITE version.

I do not have V1.0 so I cannot copy the file from that version

Is it possible to use the file from the LITE version or is there more than just the missing passenger cabin in the LITE version ?

cheers

Three weeks ago I reported this to Carenado. They answered that they would look into it, but no new information since then. Also take a look at my message in the thread below.

Best regards,

Henry

G'day

As I responded in that thread, what did you replace that .mdl file with and where did it come from ?

Thanks for the reply

Cheers

As I also wrote in that thread, in the model folder is a file called ORIGfokker50_interior.MDL. Just remove the ORIG in the filename (after backing up the fokker50_interior.MDL in another directory). Like I said this implies that not all of the latest improvements (like fuel quantity gauge) are effective. I hope it works for you until we get a proper update from Carenado.

Cheers,

Henry

My copy 1.1 doesn't have the  ORIGfokker50_interior.MDL file in the lite or full versions

just the

fokker50_interior.MDL

fokker50_interiorx64.MDL

fokker50.MDL

I'm looking in the model folders in both versions (FSX)

so I'm not sure what to replace it with

Okay, I understand. In my case it probably was a left-over from the previous version. I will send you a link via Private Message.

Best wishes,

Henry

• Upvote 1

Hi Henry and Lew I have had the same issue with missing Pedestal text.

I submitted a ticket with Carenado and they came back and said the issue was from my end.  No help at all and offered me a refund or swap with another aircraft.

Any chance you can send me the file?

Lew or Henry, any chance you can send me the file.  having same issues with no pedestal text.  Carenado no help.

Email: adntelly@optusnet.com.au