Sign in to follow this  
Prisco

PMDG 737 600 Instalation problem

I#ve purcased the 737 Base package and the PMDG 737 NGX Expansion Pack 600/700 for P3D by Aerosoft.

After a new install of P3D v4 i installed both packages, but only the 737-800/900 is shown in the OC. In the version button both  are shown as installed version 1.20.8465 and as uptodate.

I#ve reinstall the -600 but no solution.

Is there any help. Before reinstall my Backup from P3D v4 both versions worked.

Thanks Joachim

Regards Joachim

Confusing.  You say both new install and reinstall, you say you  purchased a product and then you say it used to work before the reinstall?  I'm totally lost.  Also, the expansion pack is not by Aerosoft, it is by PMDG and also sold by Aerosoft.

Also confusing, you say only 737/739 appear in OC but both are shown as up to date in the OC Versions window?

Dan Downs KCRP

sorry for the confusion.

Today i've both installed.

The OC tells me that both Versions are installed (1.20.8465) an uptodate.

For a few days I had a lot of Trouble with th the P3D and i reinstalled ma Backup. Since that, the -60/700 series doesn't appear. So i uninstalled both versions and then reinstalled both with the same result, in the hope, that resolved the Problem. But the -600/700 appears not in the Menü of the OC, were you can choose the Product and then in tne Livery Manager.

I hope, its now understandable ;-)

I downloaded them from Aerosoft, because i bought the Product there.

Joachim

Regards Joachim

Problem solved,

i've cleaned the registry, now everything is okay ;-)

Joachim

Regards Joachim