Sign in to follow this  
Michael Leung

TechnoBrain RJTT Haneda - AI not visible?

So I made the 29 EUR plunge and bought RJTT Tokyo Haneda by Technobrain.

But even though the AFX/AFCAD file looks fine for parking positions (most are 35.0m radius), none of my AI are parking at the airport at all.

Any ideas?

Welcome to the AVSIM forums, Michael. :biggrin:  So No AI parked at the gates, also no AI landing at that airport?  Have you tried different times of the day and/or season?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

47 minutes ago, charliearon said:

Welcome to the AVSIM forums, Michael. :biggrin:  So No AI parked at the gates, also no AI landing at that airport?  Have you tried different times of the day and/or season?

Thanks!

Yes, that's correct. I've tried all sorts of times of day.

Possibly look for an included traffic file. If it has one, it may be in the wrong format and cause your AI not appear.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Bumping this up to see if anyone has ideas.

I'm wondering also if the AFCAD supplied by the developer is only for FSX. But I can't seem to find how to convert it to be compatible with P3Dv4, if that even is the issue.

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Michael Leung said:

Bumping this up to see if anyone has ideas.

I'm wondering also if the AFCAD supplied by the developer is only for FSX. But I can't seem to find how to convert it to be compatible with P3Dv4, if that even is the issue.

Thanks!

Maybe you have an old afcad for rjtt still activated?

I don't think its the scenery or their AFCAD.  For what its worth, I have this scenery running in P3D v4.2 , running UT Live, and just counted at least 50 ai on the tarmac.  About 25 were ANA, 15 or so JAL and the rest various airlines.  That was mid-morning, if I switch to night, around 1 am, there are over a hundred and forty parked AC.

That being said the AFCAD does look like it could use some tweaking.  During daylight hours there were more ANA than spots for them, so they were parked in remote stands, penalty boxes, etc.  Also despite many open gates around JAL aircraft I had some JAL and Sky parked in cargo areas, and no obvious cargo airlines showing.

Joe

Joe Lorenc

Michael that's odd I get ai aicraft on mine setup... Like Joe said the afcad needs work I think when I checked there was no assigned airlines the gates were set to all airlines using ut live and 4.2, could be also in old afcad like boeing or not going suggest before.

Edited by Silverbird

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

That’s a strange one, typically that’s due to an fs9 traffic file preventing the FSX/p3d files from working, but that would impact all airports I think.

Edited by regis9

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

2 hours ago, regis9 said:

That’s a strange one, typically that’s due to an fs9 traffic file preventing the FSX/p3d files from working, but that would impact all airports I think.

Dave makes another good point.  I believe that a bad traffic file may not affect areas far from any related areas that the aircraft would spawn (not sure if this is true in v4).  That being said a quick check of RJAA might confirm if that may be a cause.

Another thing to check, though doesn't sound like it would have an affect in this case is I recall installing the scenery created an issue in my scenery.cfg.  The installer used an area and layer number like 227 for both entries, when it should have been 400 something.  So I had three areas with the same area and layer number.  Caught it before any errors would have been thrown.  Might be worth a look.

Joe

Edited by Joe L

Joe Lorenc

6 minutes ago, Joe L said:

Dave makes another good point.  I believe that a bad traffic file may not affect areas far from any related areas that the aircraft would spawn (not sure if this is true in v4).  That being said a quick check of RJAA might confirm if that may be a cause.

Another thing to check, though doesn't sound like it would have an affect in this case is I recall installing the scenery created an issue in my scenery.cfg.  The installer used an area and layer number like 227 for both entries, when it should have been 400 something.  So I had three areas with the same area and layer number.  Caught it before any errors would have been thrown.  Might be worth a look.

Joe

Thanks everyone.

I'll look into the scenery ordering too. I have ruled out competing AFCADs because there is only one on my computer (via a file search).

I too have just installed Technobrain's RJTT. I've installed ANA's time table, and RJTT T2 and the standoff bays are filled with ANA AI Aircraft, BUT it seems like AI Aircraft are not landing at RJJT, merely descending to 2000ft overflying the airport and continuing in a straight path maintaining 2000ft until they disappear.

On 6/4/2018 at 2:58 PM, Triplecharlie said:

I too have just installed Technobrain's RJTT. I've installed ANA's time table, and RJTT T2 and the standoff bays are filled with ANA AI Aircraft, BUT it seems like AI Aircraft are not landing at RJJT, merely descending to 2000ft overflying the airport and continuing in a straight path maintaining 2000ft until they disappear.

Exact same issue, although plenty of traffic in the air and in the sourinding airports. Any idea what might cause that?

This is purely a shot in the dark, but I had a similar problem at an airport where the .bgl file that belonged in the world/scenery folder did not properly install. The airport scenery and afcad all looked correct in the addon/scenery folder, but no AI on the ground and no AI would complete approaches. 

Once I corrected the issue I immediately saw traffic. Is it possible to verify the installed files?

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."