Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

PC Aviator 10% including already discounted items.

10% on everything. Plus all the sales currently for products that are having their own sale, etc. (e.g. Just Flight already on sale). Sort of double discounts on many items, 10% on all (i.e. 10% on A2A Accusim planes for instance).

Edited by Fielder

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

As an old school GA fan, this Piper Pacer 180 Super Pack has a bazillian iterations: old gauges and panels, modern, floats, tundra, wheel dragger, tricycle. 'Dissapearing' gauges on the vintage panels (you can bring up modern radios and gauges with a keystroke).

Regular Price:$24.95

Price:$14.97 and then take 10% more off.

https://www.pcaviator.com/store/product.php?productid=19638&cat=351&page=3

===============

or the even bigger package (four $24.95 packages) for $27.57. And then take the 10% more off. (this is a 1 gigabyte total download, broadband suggested).

https://www.pcaviator.com/store/product.php?productid=19991

Edited by Fielder

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

a list of PC Aviator sales, before the 10%, so double discount. There is no code necessary for the 10%, it's automatic in the cart.

https://www.pcaviator.com/store/home.php?cat=744

30% OFF ALL MEGASCENERYEARTH V3 (51 Products)

50% OFF ALL FSCENE (4 Products)

33% OFF JUSTFLIGHT TITLES (118 Products)

40% OFF ULTIMATEDEFRAG 5 (1 Products)

30% OFF DRZEWIECKI DESIGN (25 Products)

30% OFF ALL FSXSCENERY AIRPORTS (65 Products)

30% OFF SSELECT LATINVFR TITLES (18 Products)

30% OFF SIMWORKS STUDIOS (1 Products)

40% OFF LIONHEART TITLES (24 Products)

40% OFF PERFECTFLIGHT TITLES (75 Products)

AEROSOFT - X-PLANE AIRPORT SALE (9 Products)

45% OFF ROLLING CUMULUS SOFTWARE (45 Products)

JUSTFLIGHT PRICE DROPS (12 Products)

50% OFF VIRTAVIA TITLES (67 Products)

25% OFF ALL CERASIM TITLES (5 Products)

50% OFF ALL ABACUS DOWNLOAD TITLES (40 Products)

SALE ON SELECT ANTS AIRPLANES (2 Products)

25% OFF GLOWING HEAT (4 Products)

$15 RAZBAM TITLES (16 Products)

30% OFF ALL FEELTHERE TITLES (38 Products)

50% OFF DAVE CHAPMAN SOFTWARE (2 Products)

50% OFF CANADASIM TITLES (1 Products)

WILCO PUBLISHING SALE (1 Products)

50% OFF NXGN SIMULATIONS TITLES (6 Products)

40% OFF ALL DBS STUDIOS TITLES (10 Products)

50% OFF SELECT MEX HIGH FLIGHT (6 Products)

10% OFF SAMSCENE (8 Products)

50% OFF ALL FSGENESIS TITLES (8 Products)

40% OFF ALL AVIATION TUTORIALS (8 Products)

30% OFF ALL REALWORLD SCENERY (12 Products)

50% OFF ALL AREA 51 SIMULATIONS (2 Products)

50% OFF WEFLY WORKS TEAM PRODUCTS (4 Products)

50% OFF FRAT BROS DESIGN (2 Products)

SAVE UP TO 50% OFF NYERGES DESIGN TITLES (24 Products)

20% OFF ALL SIM720 TITLES (8 Products)

50% OFF AEROG PRODUCTS (1 Products)

As some who already has a huge amount of aircraft and scenery addons, it has got to be a sign of insanity to be looking at more! But being unable to resist sales, that's just what I did and picked up the Lionheart Quest Kodiak  at the amazing bargain price of just $12.12! I had noticed that this had consistently good reviews from users and, having flown it for just under two hours so far, I can say that this really is a steal at this price. Although it does not quite reach the visual standard of Carenado products, it is nevertheless very nicely modelled and seems to have very good systems replication and very accurate flight dynamics. The sounds alias to the default Cessna 208 which is ok but I aliased it to the Synchrosoft Cessna 208 sounds which are much better. For anyone who likes a bit of bush flying this is one worth grabbing while it is in the sale!

Bill

I don't figure why they won't let you use 5$ coupons during the sale

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

I've ceased doing any business with PC Aviator as they do not respond to support tickets or emails.

• Upvote 4

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

I have had better luck contacting the US PCAviator store by telephone. They have been very pleasant and helpful every time. The last time was a few months ago when their download servers were running slow. I was pleased to see yesterday that all my new purchases downloaded at 100 Mbs so it looks like their new servers are working well.

Ted

Edited by Ted Striker
  • Like 1

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

Why would a business make offers and then not deliver? Weird approach.

I have recently bought a few items. The B47 and extra would not download.

Raised a ticket on Friday morning. This 'instant download' has still not arrived.

They send a discount code but when you try to use it it says it is invalid.

I migfht have bought the Grand Canyon scenery even at full price......but with all the shenanigans I am waiting for delivery of the item I paid for before I will consider doing business again

Edited by Quellow
spellling

16 hours ago, Quellow said:

This 'instant download' has still not arrived.

Not sure what this means.  Did you sign into your account, click on orders history and see what products you purchased?  Once the list of orders come up, click on Order number and then you will be at the page where you can see the details of your order.  Right under Order Details, you will see the Order number again.  Click on it and it will take you to another page where you can click on the Download Link.  This will take you to the page where the product you purchased is described and at the bottom you will see the final Download Link which will download the product once you click on it.  Your license key will be there too.  Sound convoluted?  I do too but accidentally figured it out.

If you login and hit order history and do not see your product, then you probably did not purchase the product or the purchase did not complete for some reason.  If you did not receive an e-mail with the link to the download, then this is most likely the cause (remember to check any spam folder for your e-mail program as some security software will put it into your spam folder or trash as they do not trust the pcaviator e-mail address.  This is usually rare but it happens.  I know they are updating their MegaScenery store but not sure about the PCAviator store.  I think the owner needs to review the processes involved when a customer signs into their account and goes through the order history like I explained above.  It is confusing but not now for me as I have finally figured it out.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I paid all right!

Sometimes it will let you in...but mainly they deny all knowledge of my account.

Hopeless. Rather shameful as well.

Blow me...its worked after over a week of trying! Thought I had to say.

They dangle a discount that has never yet worked for me.

I wonder how many have fallen for that!

If I may chime in here, I've had nothing but great experiences with PCAviator. Never have I had a problem with downloads and they send me a 10% or $5 off coupon it seems once a month and those always work for me as well. 

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

The problem I have with PC Aviator is that they're very slow with updates, especially the free ones to P3D v4. In several instances I had to e-mail to prompt them into action after seeing updates out for several weeks on other webstores. They eventually react, but it takes time. 

What is more concerning is that some developers have been withdrawing their products from PC Aviator, especially the Australian store, which leaves you stranded with no access to any further updates or special upgrade offers. That has happened to me a few more times than I'm comfortable with, so I've stopped buying there.

Edited by rooitou

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

I thought the developers uploaded the updates to their respective product(s) through a special portal like at other stores.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

2 hours ago, Jim Young said:

I thought the developers uploaded the updates to their respective product(s) through a special portal like at other stores.

There often is a slight delay between the time the devs said they sent the installer to the stores and having it available for download on pcaviator.com, so it seems there is a manual step involved.

Some other stores (not only flight sim related) have similar mechanisms, maybe to do some sanity checks?