Sign in to follow this  
hw18

Pro-ATC/X for FSX always asking for squawk

I'm flying a PMDG 777, however, while I'm flying, Pro-ATC always asks for squawk but I don't know what that means and how to get and enter the squawk code to the transponder.

Can someone please help me out?

Hello new member and welcome aboard! Squawk refers to the transponder code, as you already know (default is 1200, I believe). So if you look down at the triple 7's radio panel, you will see it there, Just change it to what ATC is giving you using the round inner and outer knobs.

Alternatively, if I'm not mistaken, you could have the first officer automatically change the squawk code within ProATCX. Hope this helps.

Mario Di Lauro

On 4/1/2018 at 6:56 PM, tamsini said:

Hello new member and welcome aboard! Squawk refers to the transponder code, as you already know (default is 1200, I believe). So if you look down at the triple 7's radio panel, you will see it there, Just change it to what ATC is giving you using the round inner and outer knobs.

Alternatively, if I'm not mistaken, you could have the first officer automatically change the squawk code within ProATCX. Hope this helps.

Hi Sorry for the late reply, how can I set the first officer to automatically change the squawk code ? Cause sometimes it can't automatically set.

BTW I found where to set the squawk code 😛