Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin J

QW787 and QW757 coming for P3Dv4

I know this thread is pretty old but I have been unable to find any up to date information on when the Quality Wings 757 might be coming to P3D v4.

Last I heard they were looking for beta testers for the 757 and BAE 146, which was back in January of this year and the 146 is now available for P3D v4, so I assume (hope) that the 757 might not be far off.

If anybody has any information at all on the QW 757 for P3D v4 I would greatly appreciate hearing about it, the QW 787 and 757 are two of my favorite aircraft and the only other option for a 757 in P3D v4 at the moment is the Captain Sim 757, which is just way too expensive on my retiree budget

according to their facebook, they are working on it, no release date set.  straight port of the fsx plane.

Thanks for the info. I didn't see anything on the facebook page, but perhaps it's because i'm not logged in, the fact is I don't even have a facebook account.. lol

At any rate, at least they are still planning to do it, which if true is great news. Now that they have the 787 and 146 done for P3D v4 perhaps they can concentrate on the 757.

It still puzzles me that they chose to do the 146 before the 757, maybe it was just more popular for them sales wise, but there aren't many 146 and Avro RJ jets flying for real airlines these days, and there are still hundreds of 757's in service worldwide. 

Thanks again.

If you’re still interested CS is currently selling the 757 for P3D at $25 dollars but it’s only good for 24 hours. I paid full price when it was released and it’s just under a third of that for the base package. I didn’t get the bargain but others will. I even bought the RR expansion pack and you guessed it: paid full price for that too. 

Personally, I think CS should offer previous owners a free -F when it’s released. I paid well over a hundred total for the base and one pack: now it’s going for only $50. I won’t get fooled again. 

Edited by pcpilot
grammar

just bought it and was surprised at how smooth it is.took advice and disabled the cabin.really is nice for $25 or £20 .

if you open up ACE you can then download quite a few liveries,which are done really nice.

steve

Yes! When I got CS's email I put it on my calendar and got it the moment the price dropped! I haven't taken it for a spin yet, but will do so soon. Now eagerly awaiting the freighter expansion!

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

After reading the CS 757 thread, the numerous bugs, and the dreadfully low fps more than a few people are getting, the sale price on the base package notwithstanding, I decided to pass on the CS 757.

I'll just wait patiently for the QW 757 to port over to P3D v4.x 

There are a multitude of reasons for doing that for my purposes, but I won't get in to those until the QW 757 for P3D v4 is released.

Happy holidays to all.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2018 at 1:08 AM, pcpilot said:

Personally, I think CS should offer previous owners a free -F when it’s released. I paid well over a hundred total for the base and one pack: now it’s going for only $50. I won’t get fooled again. 

Ridiculous.  Absolutely NO ONE forced you to click on "Buy".

On 12/23/2018 at 6:08 AM, pcpilot said:

You weren't 'fooled'. You bought something at a certain time when you were willing to pay the price it was; it was subsequently put in a sale at a lower price. You could have waited for a sale if you wanted to, but you chose not to because you wanted it there and then. What you paid for, was having access to it for many months before anyone else who bought it in the sale had similar access. It was entirely your choice to do that, as it was the choice of others to wait and save money, but not be able to use it for many months.

Most people did this because it's common knowledge Captain Sim has sales from time to time, usually at Christmas and if you wait long enough, even the latest new shiny thing ends up in such sales; nobody forces Captain Sim to do this either, it's just their choice to indulge in a bit of seasonal conviviality and generate a bit of revenue in the process, and good luck to them for doing so and cheering people up a bit at this time of year. 

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here