Sign in to follow this  
Mindframe85

Ultimate Traffic Live using P3d v4

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 1:25 PM, simbol said:

Hi Pete,

Good to know, however I have found lot of people with UTL traffic not flowing until they disabled the FSUIPC traffic limiter.

But of course It could be because they had it wrong configured or some other variables on their systems.

All the best 

Simbol 

Breadth of knowledge is outstanding. Good show, like the website.

• Like 1

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

9 minutes ago, SteveW said:

Breadth of knowledge is outstanding. Good show, like the website.

Which one?

Thanks.

Hi Dirk, reborne

29 minutes ago, simbol said:

Look at my signature :)

S.

Using your AI lights with UTLive, liking them

Thanks.

Edited by Dirk98
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Dirk98 said:

Using your AI lights, liking them

I see you can spell much better than I can!

On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 2:25 PM, Pete Dowson said:

If you mean for FSUIPC's Frame Rate limiter, it's in the INI file. The assorted options in there are described in the appendix to the FSUIPC User Guide. Please take a look. They can be changed there whilst using the Sim, you just need to go into the FSUIPC options menu and OK out to get them reloaded.

Pete

That's pretty good Pete, I have to say.

On 4/3/2018 at 3:58 PM, Dirk98 said:

My question was about you, not FSUIPC.ini Where do you set the FPS limit - in FSUIPC.ini OR in UTLive?  I know they work different, however which one do you prefer?

I don't really recall. I think the limiter is set in UTLive, but it is probably different than mine if so. My system isn't running at present so I can't go and look. Sorry.

I can say that if it is enabled it certainly doesn't reduce the traffic sufficiently on its own, not for my needs anyway. Maybe my setting isn't good enough.

BUT I am using MyTraffic6 as well as UTLive, so my setting is still more important, for me in any case.

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

57 minutes ago, Pete Dowson said:

I don't really recall. I think the limiter is set in UTLive, but it is probably different than mine if so. My system isn't running at present so I can't go and look. Sorry.

I can say that if it is enabled it certainly doesn't reduce the traffic sufficiently on its own, not for my needs anyway. Maybe my setting isn't good enough.

BUT I am using MyTraffic6 as well as UTLive, so my setting is still more important, for me in any case.

Pete

I've liked your FSUIPC limiter more than UTLive because with my settings in FSUIPC.ini I can spread out aircraft in large airports like EGLL, EHAM more, in UTLive they tend to bunch up around you.

Thanks.