Sign in to follow this  
AirProudPilot

Aircraft are very hard to taxi.

Hello all!

I am trying to fly with the PMDG 737 and when i try to taxi to the runway it seems that it does half left or half right not complete even though my joystick is completley turned left or right. i have recalibrated and autorudder is enabled. It happens with all aircraft's such as PMDG, A2A and default. Am using P3D V4.2 Thanks!

Try a different livery.  I have this same issue with one of my RealAir Lancair Legacy V2 liveries.

Regards bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

13 hours ago, bean_sprout said:

Try a different livery.  I have this same issue with one of my RealAir Lancair Legacy V2 liveries.

Regards bs

I have with the A2A aircrafts aswell ;(

have you checked your Joystick setup make sure that Options/calibration sensitivity is 127 and Null zones are on 1 for any hardware you have .

just an idea

steve

For A2A, there is a patch available on their forums. Not sure about the rest.

When I had this it was only when I first flew an A2A addon then after switched to something else

If I didn't load the a2a first there was no issue

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |