Sign in to follow this  
AllAirlineAlliance

Avoiding starting engines

So recently i downloaded some aircraft that require you to start the engines. I find this extremely annoying. Is there something i could change, maybe a code, that will make the engines startup on loading?

Arjun

You may need to start engines, then save the flight.  You can reload the flight (which puts you in the airport/location you were at when you saved it), and if desired, end flight and change location. This technique may not work with 3rd party aircraft that have a settings tool for cold/dark vs ready.

With A2A planes, that have accusim, i like to load up cold and dark. to do that i had load the default cessna, turn everything off, save the flight, select the box to ''make this default flight''.

So do the opposite, load cessna, start it up, get it ready to taxi, then save the flight as the default.

Restart sim, select plane and it should load running.

You dont need to load saved flight, at that location in that plane then change location / plane. By selecting ''make this default flight'' when you save it should carry the settings over to other planes on load up.

I've done this in fsx, so when i open it, the start screen has the cessna, not the trike, becuase i made my saved flight default.

Luke Pype

With my a2a planes the planes are already running. I press shift/3 click on ' cold and dark'. Then with the engine idle, I'm able to press shift/7 which brings up the garage to see if there are any problems. Then press shift/4 to add fuel,etc. Then back to shift/3 to click on ' start engine'.