Sign in to follow this  
Abdallah Al Halabi

When Landing Gear Retracts Displays Freeze

Hello there hope everyone is doing fine...I was recently flying the pmdg 737-900 the strange thing started happening this week....sometimes not always after taking off I retract the landing gear so the lever will go up but green and red lights will go on and the gear won´t retract added to that the displays FREEZE...When i press the G button again to lower the landing gear the red lights go off and the displays go back to normal again but the problem is that I can´t fly with landing gear down and when I retract the displays freeze...How can I fix this issue? I tried repairing but the same issue is happening and I don´t know the reason..sometimes it works normally others it don´t and usually when this happens I need to RESTART my whole pc to fix it because only restarting fsx wont fix the problem...

1 hour ago, Abdallah Al Halabi said:

Hello there hope everyone is doing fine...I was recently flying the pmdg 737-900 the strange thing started happening this week....sometimes not always after taking off I retract the landing gear so the lever will go up but green and red lights will go on and the gear won´t retract added to that the displays FREEZE...When i press the G button again to lower the landing gear the red lights go off and the displays go back to normal again but the problem is that I can´t fly with landing gear down and when I retract the displays freeze...How can I fix this issue? I tried repairing but the same issue is happening and I don´t know the reason..sometimes it works normally others it don´t and usually when this happens I need to RESTART my whole pc to fix it because only restarting fsx wont fix the problem...

Are you using FSUIPC?

Full names - first and last - in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

1 minute ago, Abdallah Al Halabi said:

I am not using FSUIPC

How are you retracting the landing gear?

Kyle Rodgers

3 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

How are you retracting the landing gear?

Using the G button on the keyboard....and the strange thing is that restarting fsx dosent solve the issue....I end up restarting the whole pc for the problem to be solved

44 minutes ago, Abdallah Al Halabi said:

Using the G button on the keyboard....and the strange thing is that restarting fsx dosent solve the issue....I end up restarting the whole pc for the problem to be solved

Something else is at play here, then. If pressing the G key causes a freeze that persists through the sim session, there's something outside our plane, and outside the sim causing this.

Kyle Rodgers

42 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Something else is at play here, then. If pressing the G key causes a freeze that persists through the sim session, there's something outside our plane, and outside the sim causin

43 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Something else is at play here, then. If pressing the G key causes a freeze that persists through the sim session, there's something outside our plane, and outside the sim causing this.

Could it be EZCA?

6 minutes ago, Abdallah Al Halabi said:

Often a cause of odd issues.

Kyle Rodgers

Please avoid cross posting. When you post in three different topics, how is anyone supposed to know which one to respond to, particularly when you're providing no extra information?

Locking this one. Please use the one that you started.

Kyle Rodgers