Sign in to follow this  
Lorby_SI

P4AO Addon Organizer updated to 1.33

Hello @ll,

version 1.33 of the P4AO is about the scenery group feature.

Now you can
- Layer other groups inside another group
- exclude elements of a group from activate/deactivate actions

The tool is available on the Lorby-SI website, section DOWNLOADS

Best regards

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

LORBY-SI

Thank you Oliver for all that you do

Kind regards

Edited by Tokitaumelie

Hi Oliver,

i donwload your tool last day. 

a wonderful way to organize all the add-ons.

However, I find a big problem, which often the tool hangs with a call "does not answer" for some time.

The intensive use of the organization of the addons with a considerable loss of time is difficult.

What could it be due to?

thanks Simone

1 hour ago, sisoffi said:

What could it be due to?

Sorry, no idea, I never heard of something like this. I suppose that it is something on your computer slowing it down, maybe blocking access to a file? AntiVirus?

Best regards

LORBY-SI

oliver,

is when you try to activate a group. Probably yes is a old laptop but i dont think is so demanding resource this  tool ??

i dont use antivirus. In any case i will try with pc desktop 7700k and report you.

21 minutes ago, sisoffi said:

oliver,

is when you try to activate a group. Probably yes is a old laptop but i dont think is so demanding resource this  tool ??

i dont use antivirus. In any case i will try with pc desktop 7700k and report you.

Only when you activate a group? Your first post sounded like you are getting this all the time??

Group: is it a specific group or all of them? Are your groups very big, is it possible that there is a circular reference in it somewhere? All that the app does when you activate a group happens in the computers memory, nothing is written to the disk until you press "save". Depending on the number of elements in a group and your CPU speed, that can take a long time. Also, make sure that you have the correct version of the .Net library installed - 4.6.2.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Oliver,

I report that in 3 different pc when you click over a group the app stop for seconds in "no response". Very annoying because you need to attend time to activate deactivate groups.

another thing, which is the file that contain the memory of all groups made? i have same setup on all pc and i want to import the same groups.

thanks

Simone

12 minutes ago, sisoffi said:

Oliver,

I report that in 3 different pc when you click over a group the app stop for seconds in "no response". Very annoying because you need to attend time to activate deactivate groups.

another thing, which is the file that contain the memory of all groups made? i have same setup on all pc and i want to import the same groups.

thanks

Simone

Hello Simone,

not for me - when I doubleclick a group, the switch from green to red or back happens instantly.

The file that you are looking for is here:

C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\LORBY_SI\P4AO

called either "P4AO_Scenery_Groups_V4.xml" or "P4AO_Scenery_Groups_V3.xml" depending on the simulator that you have selected.

Maybe it would be a good idea if you send your file to me by email, so I can check for any defects. The email address is on the last page of the user manual. Please include an exact description of what you are doing, so I can reproduce the steps.

Best regards

LORBY-SI