Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sawyer

Latest update

Keven, I just had a flight going, no ChasePlane, what the heck?  So I looked in Task Manager, I had something like four ChasePlanes running.  So I had to quit P3D then closed ChasePlane and then it told me there was a fault, don't know what it was.  THEN I ran it and you pushed an update!

For love or money will you PLEASE give us a heads up or something?!?

It totally ruined my flight man.

Jack Sawyer

Do you want me to push an update to tell you there is going to be an update?

I really don't know how you got in that situation to begin with. There are protections in place to prevent multiple instances from running at once.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

1 minute ago, Keven Menard said:

Do you want me to push an update to tell you there is going to be an update?

I really don't know how you got in that situation to begin with. There are protections in place to prevent multiple instances from running at once.

I don't know how you'd give us a head up Keven, but I can post the screen capture, I had three ChasePlane.exe *32's running.  One was 4740 K, one was 4752 K, and the last one was 68,356 K, and a last one called ChasePlane_Bridge.exe at 11,412K.

As I said, I was making a flight, then I decided to use a different plane, went to PAVD, and when I went to use the cameras, nothing,  Then when I clicked on the icon on the system tray, nothing.  It was an empty box in the system tray so then I went to Task Manager.  So I shut them all down that way and relaunched CP and lo and behold there was the problem, a pushed update.

Jack Sawyer

maybe  kevin   can send  each of us  a  pm  when  there  is  a update:dry:, i usually  run chase  plane  first to  see  if  there is  a update

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

5 hours ago, pete_auau said:

maybe  kevin   can send  each of us  a  pm  when  there  is  a update:dry:, i usually  run chase  plane  first to  see  if  there is  a update

I always do exactly that too.  But as I indicated in my post I was in the middle of a flight.

Jack Sawyer

Bonsoir,

Je ne m'exprime pas en anglais car trop nul. Toutefois, Chase plane peut-il perturber le fonctionnement correcte (saccades au roulage) de P3D v4.5.12.30293 et A318/319 profesionnal 1.2.5 ?

Merci pour vos réponses en français si vous le pouvez. Cdt. CB