Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sawyer

ChasePlane causes erratic flight control problems

Keven, since this last update the Flight1 B200 is having these problems.  When ChasePlane is running, after I disengage autopilot the horizontal stabs go up and down like crazy making the plane unflyable.  When I shut down CP it's stable and perfect, while still flying I run CP and it does it again, 100% reproducible.  The stabs flutter so fast up and down it's like a birds wings.  I wish I could make a video but I don't know how.  Haven't tested with other planes yet.

P3D 4.1 and latest experimental version of CP.

Jack Sawyer

Tested it with A2A's 182 and it does now do it.  Only the Flight1 B200 with the G1000 and only after autopilot is turned off.  

Jack Sawyer

Then you should contact Flight1 as it is an issue specific to their airplane.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

52 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

Then you should contact Flight1 as it is an issue specific to their airplane.

I have Keven, but it only does it with ChasePlane running.  Without CP the plane is fine.

Jack Sawyer

Ok but ChasePlane does not touch the elevator, trim or any other controls.

ChasePlane operates in a general fashion without specific code for specific aircraft. If you have an issue with a specific aircraft, you must contact the developer of that aircraft so they can find the cause of the issue on their aircraft.

Nothing has changed in over a month when it comes to the core code of ChasePlane. We have made no changes that would cause and issue like the one you are describing.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

3 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

Ok but ChasePlane does not touch the elevator, trim or any other controls.

ChasePlane operates in a general fashion without specific code for specific aircraft. If you have an issue with a specific aircraft, you must contact the developer of that aircraft so they can find the cause of the issue on their aircraft.

Nothing has changed in over a month when it comes to the core code of ChasePlane. We have made no changes that would cause and issue like the one you are describing.

That's all well and good Keven and I did and will contact them again. But yesterday, on takeoff with CP running the stabs were fluttering like crazy, shut down CP it stops, run it again and same thing.  So it has to be something that CP is doing to the code of this plane.  They're going to just refer me back here.

Jack Sawyer

A shot in the dark !! Check your cameras key binding. Perhaps some cameras keys are also assigned to controls functions.

Mike

4 minutes ago, Mikelab6 said:

A shot in the dark !! Check your cameras key binding. Perhaps some cameras keys are also assigned to controls functions.

Mike

Hi Mike, already did that.  No conflicts.  Thanks anyway, cheers!

Jack Sawyer