Sign in to follow this  
Mindframe85

PRO ATC/X for P3Dv4.2

On 5.4.2018 at 1:43 PM, Bobsk8 said:

I would not fly without ATC chatter. It adds so much to the immersion. I have the original ATC chatter files by George Zimmerman, which are no longer available as he passed away about a year ago, but but now there are excellent ATC chatter files available from  https://www.stickandrudderstudios.com/x-atc-chatter-sample-collection/     . They are easy to install in PATC, I posted on the PATC forum in this thread, step by step instructions on how to modify these files to work Perfectly with PATC. You have to join the forum to read this thread.  http://www.pointsoftware.de/proatcxforum/forum/index.php/topic,2991.0.html

Thx for the hint. Buyed Zimmermans chatter files but never got them (didn't know he passed away).

@simbol release more infos about your ATC add-on, then and only THEN you have the right to make vague insinuations ;-)

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

1 minute ago, JoeFackel said:

Thx for the hint. Buyed Zimmermans chatter files but never got them (didn't know he passed away).

@simbol release more infos about your ATC add-on, then and only THEN you have the right to make vague insinuations ;-)

Ha-ha it is a free world :p

S.

On 4/5/2018 at 1:43 PM, Bobsk8 said:

I would not fly without ATC chatter. It adds so much to the immersion. I have the original ATC chatter files by George Zimmerman, which are no longer available as he passed away about a year ago, but but now there are excellent ATC chatter files available from  https://www.stickandrudderstudios.com/x-atc-chatter-sample-collection/     . They are easy to install in PATC, I posted on the PATC forum in this thread, step by step instructions on how to modify these files to work Perfectly with PATC. You have to join the forum to read this thread.  http://www.pointsoftware.de/proatcxforum/forum/index.php/topic,2991.0.html

I know, this is a very old posting 🙂
But Bob, could you give me a little tip on how to integrate the x-atc-chater files into proatc ! The link to the pointsoft-forum is unfortunately no longer valid 😞 

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png

4 hours ago, ggerolamo said:

I know, this is a very old posting 🙂
But Bob, could you give me a little tip on how to integrate the x-atc-chater files into proatc ! The link to the pointsoft-forum is unfortunately no longer valid 😞 

Haven't used Pro ATC in many years, so I forgot.  You can get atc chatter from Stick and Rudder as an inexpensive add on. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

@Bobsk8,@Samaritano

Thanks for the quick answer !

I have all the programs mentioned (proatc/x/sr, chatter from Stick and Rudder,...).

I just would like to know how to prepare the files from Stick and Rudder (fs-atc-chatter) in order to use them in proatc !?.

How should I split the directories ? Do i have to convert the files ? mp3-->wav ?

Would be very grateful for help in this regard....:-)

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png