Sign in to follow this  
newtie

Missing import button in GTN750?

OK, two's a crowd.

We're making progress!

Who's going to contact the media to start the ball rolling :biggrin:

OK. Hold on then, I am in discussion with F1 to see what's going on and dl'ing the latest versions. Was doing accounts so have broken off from that as was too boring.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Excellent. 2.05 is my version, I think. I'm at work.

There's some kind of debate and I'm waiting on that right now. I'll probably run out of time now. Will get back on it later tonight.

Not at all Mark. Loyalty works both ways.

...I'm waiting for F1 to come back on something. If they say it should be working I'll check out a few ideas later and get back here. Unfortunately will have to leave for a few hours...

I downloaded ver 2.05 yesterday and I have no import button.  I hope that you have some success with Flight 1

• Like 1

Tom

GoFundMe

Steve Waite, champion of the trampled consumer.

Has a good ring; might work.

Flight 1 send me special keys to do this, i got back early and it didn't work - awaiting replacement - hopefully didn't miss them.

turning into a bit of a frustrating situation now - got another key and not working

Got a working key, forgot about the emergency internet still 2hr to download...so - eventually - I'll check it out and if it's not working i'll confirm it with F1. Hopefully it's OK and I can try a few ideas. I was told it's working so we shall see...sorry for delays.

Darn it!  :gaul:

Waste no more time on it the latest version is broken.

I have identified the error and sent my report on to Flight1 GTN team. More as soon as...