Sign in to follow this  
newtie

Missing import button in GTN750?

Thanks for confirming what some of us have already determined.

Case closed.

:angry:

SteveW,

Can you give us a something more... Is this something I can fix in some ini file, regedit, installation folder or...? Don't want to wait months again before they come out with patch/update.

Richard

Hi Richard-

Knowing the work ethic of Steve, if he could have, he would have. The tone in his post is telling. I know the feeling.

Mark 

Ok, I guess we have to wait patiently and see what Flight1 comes out with.

Thanks Steve and Mark,

Richard

• Like 1

Really strange. I know there are quite a few having this issue but I have never had it. I'm on 2.05 also. Wondering if another add on is affecting the 750.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Trouble is being the weekend having no time to find why the problem affects different systems. Waiting for Flight 1 just now. It's not an addon stopping it though so stay calm and carry on..

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

7 minutes ago, vgbaron said:

Really strange. I know there are quite a few having this issue but I have never had it. I'm on 2.05 also. Wondering if another add on is affecting the 750.

Vic

It's possibly because you already had another item on your system. Did you have the earlier version?

Yes I did Steve. Didn't have an issue with that one nor 2.05. 

• Like 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

34 minutes ago, vgbaron said:

Yes I did Steve. Didn't have an issue with that one nor 2.05. 

Thanks.

I had a couple of ideas but I've not been able make the alteration. So have to wait for the GTN guys to get back to me. Thanks for your patience guys.

...You might notice the RXP has a similar issue - no import button, but has work arounds. This properly uses the C:\ProgramData folder for access by all users, though the Flight1 version incorrectly uses the Program Files folder for flight plans which causes a few headaches in and around. The RXP work-arounds don't work in the case of the Flight1. We have to wait now for the F1 GTN guys. 

Good Morning S!

I am waiting to find out what they are planning to do, but it seems so, yes.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, simbol said:

What if the missing variable of the puzzle is the GNT trainer version?

S.

I have the most current version.

• Like 1