Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

PMDG FSExpo Announcement

A new Taxi Cab simulator...garbage truck sim...

...MD11 for p3dv4...

• Like 1

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, DaveS said:

RSR has alluded to something in the past that is not an aircraft and something people wouldn't expect from them. I can't find the exact quotes but I know I've seen it the PMDG forums

Well, it would be nice if they came out with an ATC app.  I could imagine one created to their standards would be spectacular. I would never expect this from them.  :  )

Glenn Wilkinson

dk1xTfc.jpg                                      28.jpg

1 minute ago, beechcaptain said:

Well, it would be nice if they came out with an ATC app.  I could imagine one created to their standards would be spectacular. I would never expect this from them.  :  )

I like your guess much better than mine...

• Like 1

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, beechcaptain said:

Always felt uninterested in an ATC app since I've done that real world. On second thought might be kind of fun separating aircraft with out being stuck between the management and union idiots. 

Vic green

I'm only thinking about one thing:

RSR and his staff laughing their asses off while we're guessing word not allowed.

• Like 4

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

See, being of a different turn of mind, I found myself googling to find out when RSR bought Tabitha May.

No luck, though - that was 2011.

But maybe he was thinking about a DC-3 ten years ago... :cool:

• Like 1

Over on the Airdaily site the announcement is actually phrased that RSR will announce the "premiere of a new PMDG product line that has been in planning and development since 2008"

A 'product line' doesn't point towards an individual aircraft - sounds like a range of items. This is going to be something from left field !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Helicopters? :laugh:

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

1 hour ago, Boomer said:

A new Taxi Cab simulator...garbage truck sim...

...MD11 for p3dv4...

About fell over...

Maybe a flight planning tool/performance calculator for PMDG aircraft only?? 

My second guess would be a "retro" line of aircraft such as 727-200, 737, 747-200

Cheers!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pedrotrindade said:

Space Shuttle....:happy:

Is there any chance ???:huh:

Space Shuttle for P3D v4 will be great 

Edited by itay5344

I thought I remember them saying they wanted to setup flight simulators at their base near DC. My guess: Various flight decks modelled off of their addon planes with prices less than the airline full motion sims.

• Like 1

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

The '10 years in development' part has me curious. Not an aircraft, probably. Some kind of sidecar item?

I can't imagine they'd be trying to reinvent the wheel. So, not a new platform.

They don't try to work in areas already competently filled--I guess.

I'm really in a no-clue state here.

Wooden Pigeon reveal in 3...2...1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

23 minutes ago, SKEWR said:

I thought I remember them saying they wanted to setup flight simulators at their base near DC. My guess: Various flight decks modelled off of their addon planes with prices less than the airline full motion sims.

I was thinking something similar. I'm heading to the Expo so whatever it is I'll hopefully be seeing it!

Edited by MartinRex007

A Kyle Rogers super hero exterminator game? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Vic green