Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

PMDG FSExpo Announcement

Realistic water textures above a thousand feet in P3D?

Well, somebody had to revive an old favourite :laugh:

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Its been in development for 10 years? Did they team up with LevelD on a project with that kind of time line?

• Like 3

Richie Walsh

The expo is on the 10th of june. More than 2 months to go before we find out what this secret and exciting new product line is.......i wonder how big this thread will be by then.
Offcourse i'm hoping for a new flight simulator that "has it all" and outshines every other simulator that has ever been made.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

Right, then we are all agreed:  new MD11 for p2dv4.

Excellent.

• Like 1

spacer.png

PMDG presents;

Wingflex3D !

Are you sick of asking for wingflex on new addon aircraft developments, and being told "we're not adding it because it's not realistic"? Well you will NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED AGAIN!  With PMDG Wingflex3D you can simply dial up your desired level of wing flex, and see those babies a'shaking!    On the maximum level, you'll see "pigeon-wing-flapping" levels of wingflex on your aircraft, no matter what it is, from a C152 to an A380.

Wingflex3D    P3Dv4   $59.95

giphy.gif

*please note wingflex is not always realistic on every aircraft. Don't let this stop you though! 

**If wingflex is set too high, some aircraft may develop increased lift and may depart the Earth's atmosphere. It is the pilot in command's responsibility to ensure sufficient oxygen is on board, where this is the case.

Edited by JYW
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

A new product Line?? "Commencing with the release of the Airbus 380, PMDG welcomes the Airbus family to its fleet of aircraft "..... How I wish...

At least the Airbus joystick control would be a better match for my Saitek/Logitech X52. :-)

Ever since the Aerosoft Convention in Munich in 2012, I have lived in hope for an Airbus from PMDG. At this conference, Mr Randazzo asked the person who mentioned "Airbus" to perform the lucky draw and he also said that after the 747 would be a product "that would be a surprise coming from us". This presentation is available as a 4 part Video on YouTube. The interesting questions and answers is in part 4/4 at 3:40.

Maybe I read too much into this... I live in hope. Personally, my favourite Airbus is still the A340-600.

Thomas Singh 

41 minutes ago, JYW said:

With PMDG Wingflex3D you can simply dial up your desired level of wing flex,

Dial-o-Flex  TM

• Upvote 1

It's PMDG "Flight!" :cool:

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

You guys keep saying that no Boeing aircraft could have been in development for 10 years, but all of you are forgetting one possibility. Maybe they took over the Level-D 757! (It was a 757 that they were supposedly developing, right? I don't even fully remember at this point)

Daniel Miller

A new product line would exclude the possibility of it being any specific aircraft.  The market is soon to be Airbus saturated, so unlikely to be that product line. 

New modular hardware for cockpit builders? There seems to be alot of that going on these days.

The simulator they're building. The hardware one.

There I've said it the biggest fear as y'all can't do anything with that.

Edited by 30K

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png