Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

PMDG FSExpo Announcement

Im praying that it would be the PMDG 787.

or a PMDG Business Jet. One of those modern ultra long range ones :D

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

1 hour ago, ErichB said:

That would please very few people here, I assure you.  I'd prefer the wine

I'd prefer the Kyle Lite Beer.

2 hours ago, ErichB said:

That would please very few people here, I assure you.  I'd prefer the wine

Oh it's not something I'd be spending any money on, it's just a thought given the recent announcement from Dovetail

6 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

or a PMDG Business Jet. One of those modern ultra long range ones :D

+1 on the 787

There’s a BBJ repaint for the -200LR in the Library, VP-CAL. Should get you where you need to go :biggrin:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

+1 I will also pay for the PMDG 787 in P3D v4 if it will be announce in FSExpo.

5 minutes ago, paulopp said:

Another Boeing jet = Boering.

Depends on what you do with it... do you just follow a magenta line, then yes. Boring. Do you study the systems and want to know the airplane like the guy on whose seat you are sitting.. challenging and not boring.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, paulopp said:

Another Boeing jet = Boering.

Donor or not.

This is probably not the sub-forum for you.

I fly many aircraft, in many different ways.

For instance; this was my Flight Plan tonight;

A Harrier AV-8B Off from South of England, then a swap into the Poseidon at Yeovil.

It's not all about the Magenta Line my son.

IMG_493411.jpg

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, ganter said:

Donor or not.

I‘ve learnt there are people buying accusimmed airplanes and turn accusim off... so what... I purchase study level addons for a reason...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

I‘ve learnt there are people buying accusimmed airplanes and turn accusim off... so what... I purchase study level addons for a reason...

There are people flying here who, really haven't RTFM as well. ;-)

Andrew Carnegie, G-HUGE? Fits the definition of classic.... :happy:

Personally cant see a hardware offering, it's easy to get killed in that kind of endeavor even with solid backing and a brilliant idea.

Long shot 7567 would be a personal favorite. Not exactly stepping on any other developer when other products' timelines and releases are far from guaranteed.

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

We know that it's a "new product line" and "something we wouldn't expect from PMDG", well.....

Sadly the 787 would not meet either constraint. Another Boeing so not a new product line and we totally expect it from PMDG one day.

The A380 would meet both constraints being a Scarebus as a new product line and somewhat unexpected from PMDG. It also fits the HUGE/YUGE comment and the 10 year development with no hints since something like that may never have reached roll-out so you wouldn't tease it until pretty certain.

Ergo it's an A380, it fits all the teases (and rumours).

Btw, having recently climbed over one in a hangar I'd rather have a 787 but this aint it. I'd never use an A380, fun to try but rarely to fly.

• Like 3

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

55 minutes ago, BillC said:

We know that it's a "new product line" and "something we wouldn't expect from PMDG", well.....

Sadly the 787 would not meet either constraint. Another Boeing so not a new product line and we totally expect it from PMDG one day.

The A380 would meet both constraints being a Scarebus as a new product line and somewhat unexpected from PMDG. It also fits the HUGE/YUGE comment and the 10 year development with no hints since something like that may never have reached roll-out so you wouldn't tease it until pretty certain.

Btw, having recently climbed over one in a hangar I'd rather have a 787 but this aint it. I'd never use an A380, fun to try but rarely to fly.

Now this is the sort of reasoning I like to see :P

I never see how one of the most technologically advanced (and largest) aircraft could be boring.  Just taxying it would take some effort.  It's very powerful and its FBW is pretty nifty with its dancing ailerons.  And just the feature of being able to program the exit you want to take (or the distance you want to stop in, not sure exactly how it's done) is damn nifty.  No more missing exits!

1 hour ago, BillC said:

he A380 would meet both constraints being a Scarebus as a new product line and somewhat unexpected from PMDG. It also fits the HUGE/YUGE comment and the 10 year development with no hints since something like that may never have reached roll-out so you wouldn't tease it until pretty certain.

I'll go with that.  

11 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

Depends on what you do with it... do you just follow a magenta line, then yes. Boring. Do you study the systems and want to know the airplane like the guy on whose seat you are sitting.. challenging and not boring.

11 hours ago, ganter said:

Donor or not.

I fly many aircraft, in many different ways.

For instance; this was my Flight Plan tonight;

A Harrier AV-8B Off from South of England, then a swap into the Poseidon at Yeovil.

It's not all about the Magenta Line my son.

11 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

11 hours ago, ganter said:

There are people flying here who, really haven't RTFM as well. ;-)

Relax, people. One may well like study level sims and even RTFM but does not wish another Boeing. That's all. No need for a demonstration of FS elitism.

Edited by paulopp

Best regards,

Christian Kelter