Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

PMDG FSExpo Announcement

On 4/5/2018 at 9:50 AM, itay5344 said:

B787-8/9/10?;)

I would be up for that but I think its unlikely. Probably a completely new product. 

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

20 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

Me too. This would have been a more or less „standard announcement“. 

I still think it will be what they actually have already spoken about: EFB/ACARS for the existing PMDG fleet. And maybe this will also explain the delay of the J41.. taking out the FMC but holding it back to have access to the EFB. 

Imagine an EFB for your 737 models, 777 models... having te ability to search for all your TO performance data inside the airplane instead of the requirement of thos „unrealistic“ V-speed calculation or Topcat that isn‘t supported anymore and has actually never been as intended.. Digital QRH on board... in my opinion this is the most likely reason for the comments over the past 1-2 years... Robert wrote he was working on an ACARS for the Queen, they delayed the J41 for sudden problems and a more important project... got it? :D

I really hope for it. 

Maybe in coop with Navigraoh and foreflight? Would be amazing imho :D

+1 i think the same

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

28 minutes ago, daddymack said:

FSX 11?

I'm a little confused here... Have PMDG every expressed any serious interest in developing their own simulator?

Personally I think it sounds far fetched, since the task of developing a simulator is a huge undertaking and I have - to the best of my recollection - never seen any announcements from PMDG, which expresses any intention of such work.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Maybe a lunar landing with with all the vehicles :biggrin:

Regards

Manfred Maier

Regards

Manfred Maier

Maybe it’s 10 years of development of how PMDG intend to give us monthly updates on future projects😁

36 minutes ago, Tony747-400 said:

Maybe it’s 10 years of development of how PMDG intend to give us monthly updates on future projects😁

That will not go down well with some users. Daily yes Monthly no.:laugh:

Edited by rjfry
  • Like 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

On 4/13/2018 at 9:45 AM, Christopher Low said:

Maybe they are going to start making addon airports?

Certainly would qualify as an unexpected, new product line. Not implausible - although the market seems a bit more saturated 

Edited by ErichB

2008 and 10 years of development...

Level D 757 with PMDG collaboration/help etc :laugh::gaul:

Edited by OAL809
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 13.4.2018 at 10:45 AM, Christopher Low said:

Maybe they are going to start making addon airports? Considering the GIF that Kyle posted, it could be....

Eyes Open / Eyes Closed / Eye Wink

Kyle posted the GIF....

KOCW - Washington Warren Airport

Not expected from PMDG because - it's an airport, and it's for GA planes

I really need to get a life :unsure:

Where did he post a gif? Want to follow all secret hints if possible :biggrin:

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

21 minutes ago, Rhinozherous said:

Where did he post a gif? Want to follow all secret hints if possible :biggrin:

haha - a couple pages back, I think. It was a GIF of the Superintendent from Halo ODST.
(*pushes up nerd glasses*)

• Like 1

Kyle Rodgers

Speculations are fun!

Looking up what Kyle Rodgers posted, a picture similar to "Superintendent", described on halopedia.org as follows:

""KEEP IT CLEAN!"
— The Superintendent's most notable saying"

"The Superintendent serves as a guide to the Rookie during the campaign, in a similar manner to the way Cortana guided the Master Chief. However, the Superintendent is rather limited in terms of communication, only able to interact with the Rookie by manipulating municipal electronic signs (for example, lighting up a sign to read 'keep right' to guide the Rookie in that direction) and speaking through a number of pre-recorded phrases."

https://www.halopedia.org/Superintendent

Google also says that a  "superintendent" is a person who manages or superintends an organization or activity.

My coin is on "teaching system" or similar. 

2 hours ago, CF6 said:

Speculations are fun!

Looking up what Kyle Rodgers posted, a picture similar to "Superintendent", described on halopedia.org as follows:

Google also says that a  "superintendent" is a person who manages or superintends an organization or activity.

My coin is on "teaching system" or similar. 

PMDG Airline Simulator? :biggrin:

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

Anyone already mentioned a Helicopter? This would be something new, and 10 years for a PMDG level helo could be fitting, or not? 

Something like a Eurocopter. 

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020