Sign in to follow this  
Wailbal

XP11 ZIBO 737 probelm with MCE

I'm using Zibo 737 in XP11, when I try to contact the ground, the aircraft just jumps to a other location !!!

Is there a help?

Can I use the default XP11 ground services and "better pushback" plugin for the pushback? 

17 minutes ago, Wailbal said:

I'm using Zibo 737 in XP11, when I try to contact the ground, the aircraft just jumps to a other location !!!

Is there a help?

Can I use the default XP11 ground services and "better pushback" plugin for the pushback? 

Zibo is fully supported.

As for ground services, it's mayhem in X-Plane, as each aircraft builder wants to have its own, and not consistent because some aircraft have working doors while others haven't.

We plan to support XP-11 built-in ground services in the future (free update)

We do support JAR A320 built-in GS system.

I'm afraid for now, it's manual operation.

I don't believe one can contact ground in X-Plane11 with MCE, as one used to in FSX in respect of GSX. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I use JARdesign Ground Handling Deluxe and Better Pushback plugin with X-Plane as replacement for GSX.

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Thanks for the reply...

I'm flying in VR so I prefer not to access any menus, I'm usin Pilot2ATC with IVONA sounds (the same sound selected it to MCE FO and work amazing), and great job by the way, can't fly with out it.

Stuart, I'll try JAR GHU, but how can you give voice commands to MCE to start Better Pushback to start

I've used VoxScripts before but not sure whether GHD or BP can be called with keystrokes unless one can assign keystrokes for them in X-Plane config.

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

11 minutes ago, Wailbal said:

Thanks for the reply...

I'm flying in VR so I prefer not to access any menus, I'm usin Pilot2ATC with IVONA sounds (the same sound selected it to MCE FO and work amazing), and great job by the way, can't fly with out it.

Stuart, I'll try JAR GHU, but how can you give voice commands to MCE to start Better Pushback to start

JAR A320 was interfaced more than 3 years ago.

At the time it had a built-in Ground services feature.

It's possible after JAR released Ground handling deluxe, those ground services are no longer part of the aircraft (in recent aircraft updates) or modified to a point MCE cannot detect their presence.

To request services, once the ramp agent turns up and tells you his name, use any of these

Simon we need catering

Bryan we need refueling

Dieter we'd like to start boarding.

There are a lot more variations, like "Simin we are requesting catering", etc..

Since you're flying in VR, be aware, there is another powerful tool called "VoxKey" which allows you to create custom speech commands and tie them to specific keyboard key combinations.

That would free you from the ned to peek at the keyboard. You can drive anything that responds to a key with your natural voice command.

Just be aware, a custom command must be different from any built-in command by at kleast one character. Built-in commands always take precedence.

Start-All Apps->Multi Crew XPlane->Voxkey.

VoxKey is just an editor. When done creating your commands in "X-Plane Demo.vkp" profile, close it.

Since you're using Pilot2Atc, make sure you disable the "Talk to ATC controllers" feature in MCE.

Are you using a specific joystick as Push To Talk with Pilot2Atc? or is it a keyboard key?

1 hour ago, FS++ said:

JAR A320 was interfaced more than 3 years ago.

At the time it had a built-in Ground services feature.

It's possible after JAR released Ground handling deluxe, those ground services are no longer part of the aircraft (in recent aircraft updates) or modified to a point MCE cannot detect their presence.

To request services, once the ramp agent turns up and tells you his name, use any of these

Simon we need catering

Bryan we need refueling

Dieter we'd like to start boarding.

There are a lot more variations, like "Simin we are requesting catering", etc..

Since you're flying in VR, be aware, there is another powerful tool called "VoxKey" which allows you to create custom speech commands and tie them to specific keyboard key combinations.

That would free you from the ned to peek at the keyboard. You can drive anything that responds to a key with your natural voice command.

Just be aware, a custom command must be different from any built-in command by at kleast one character. Built-in commands always take precedence.

Start-All Apps->Multi Crew XPlane->Voxkey.

VoxKey is just an editor. When done creating your commands in "X-Plane Demo.vkp" profile, close it.

Since you're using Pilot2Atc, make sure you disable the "Talk to ATC controllers" feature in MCE.

Are you using a specific joystick as Push To Talk with Pilot2Atc? or is it a keyboard key?

First of all thanks for the fabulous support in my first day wiyh you as customer.

Nice addon, keep the good work.

I’ll give the Voxkey a try.

I’m disabling MCE atc, and using sapcebar to talk to Pilot2ATC , fine with me, just wish if the sapcebar will mute FO 

Edited by Wailbal

Thanks, I managed to set Voxkey to do it.

Now I can give commands like “pushback to right” or “pushback to the left” for the defualt XP11 pushback services.

I also use it for calling defualt ground services, or the Jardesign GHD.

I’m a happy simmer now 

1 hour ago, Wailbal said:

Now I can give commands like “pushback to right” or “pushback to the left” for the defualt XP11 pushback services.

I’m a happy simmer now 

Good.

Didn't know you could drive those services with keyboard.:smile:

Regarding PilotToATC.

By default MCE listens to the <END> keyboard key, which when seen as held down, will suspend all speech reco until you release it.

It should be possible to also use the space bar. Proceed as follows...

Go to \X-Plane\Resources\Plugins\ folder and open "xpInsider.cfg".

Under [OPTIONS] section, change "VatsimPTT=0" to "VatsimPTT=32" and save.

Hoipefuly, when you hold space bar, it will do the same as the <END> key

1 hour ago, Wailbal said:

I’m a happy simmer now 

Interesting.  Where does one find the key commands for GHD?  Might also checkout Better Pushback as I think this to can map keys in XP11.

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

4 hours ago, FS++ said:

Good.

Didn't know you could drive those services with keyboard.:smile:

Regarding PilotToATC.

By default MCE listens to the <END> keyboard key, which when seen as held down, will suspend all speech reco until you release it.

I'll give it a try ...

Now here are my settings 

VEexlmR.jpg

VlvVHMp.jpg

BrFTBcF.jpg

9XpOouH.jpg

a63ScvD.jpg

SUvQUrQ.jpg

1RXgYkV.jpg

And for GHD, I found a ready made set for the Zibo 737 in HERE

4 hours ago, STUART_H said:

Interesting.  Where does one find the key commands for GHD?  Might also checkout Better Pushback as I think this to can map keys in XP11.

Stuart

For "Better Pushback" the keystroke will initiate the "pushback planner" which is not working good with VR so far, I tried Jardesign Tugmaster, no keystrokes.

So I'll stick to the default careless pushback guy for the time

On 4/6/2018 at 7:55 PM, Wailbal said:

It works fine now after editing cfg file, when I talk to Pilot2ATC by pressing space bar, will not confuse FO

Thanks