So after many Reading im stuck trying to assign a macro to the knobs sdo i can control addon complex AC like the flight1atr.

I have installed spad 0.50.1 + fsuipc registered.

when i go into fsx and fsuipc:

Buttons and switches, it wont detect the multipanel knob.

After Reading the internet i realice i could go back to spad and change it so as to appear as a joystick.

In that case fsuipc will now detect the knob, and creating a macro in the same tab as button and switches im able to créate the macro but the window of the saitek panel is frozen at 99000 feet with the alt button illuminated.

If i go back to the fsuipc offset button option the window Works but the rotary knob wont change the altitude in fsx ( although it Works and i try ) but fsuipc wont detect it as joystick and therefore cant configure a macro for it.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Edited by warning23

Lol, now the auto throttle switch is not detected in any way. Im gonna have to budge and go for spad.next

I'm a time is money type of guy and for $25 its worth it. There are profiles are the internet that you can download to save a lot time. 

Yeah but i dont know if the saitek multi panel will work along spad.next in the flight1 atr and if it doesnt those 25 euros are a waste for me. Considering that they cannot make the panel work in other addons like the fslabs a320

Exact same prob i have:

http://www.spadnext.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15012

But with spad .next

I already burned the 14 day trial with the radio panel some months ago So i cannot try myself.

Another guy:

http://www.spadnext.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19825

And another:

http://www.spadnext.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1149&start=10

Edited by warning23

update:

The auto throttle switch button is now fixed updating spad to 0.5.1, I was using 0.5.0 and it was a bug. 

Fixed with the update and using the keyboard emulating function. For whatever reason the auto throttle switch doesnt function well with the virtual button feature.

Screen still doesnt function correctly and by some posts from other users in spad .next fórum doesnt seem likely the screen will work anyway.

Found the solution for the auto throttle switch.

Updating to Spad 0.5.1 ( i was using 0.5.0) And assigning the autothrottle switch to a key press instead of a joystick button.