Sign in to follow this  
GrizzlyAir

A couple of Questions on FMS/FMC setup

What do I put into the fuel sched entry?  What do /x letters mean?  Is there a manual I can read to find this stuff?  I’ve combed the manuals several times and have no ideas.  

Next, why is the interior night lighting so dim?  Is there a fix for it?

when I fly the maddog, most of the time it turns off my default ATC.  Why?   I can switch to another plane and it works fine and sometimes the maddog and default ATC work fine.  Did I hit a button?

thanks guys

The /x letters refer to the burn schedule, either N for normal burn (centre tanks first, then wings) or A for alternate burn (takes some fuel from centre tanks and some from the wing tanks, I think its to help prevent icing). There's a thread about it with more detail over on the official forums in the Pilot Operation section.

Not sure about the night lighting - several of the lights have brightness controls, have you checked they are turned up?

Sorry, cant help with the ATC question, as I tend not to fly with it.

Cheers,

Steve Weeks