Sign in to follow this  
Dean33

P3D4.2 - lost all vehicles in Scenario Screen - then CTD

I have tried all the usual - including a full download and re-install of P3DV4.2.

I know I've seen this query before but can't locate sorry

Help please. Saturday morning and getting withdrawal symptoms!

scrren.jpg

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

Can you give more info such as where did you install P3D to (path?). Do you see simobjects/airplanes inside the installation path?

Mario Di Lauro

1 hour ago, tamsini said:

Can you give more info such as where did you install P3D to (path?). Do you see simobjects/airplanes inside the installation path?

Default location 

yes can see simobjects/airplanes. 

Of course there are other aircraft left there such as PMDG even though I have Uninstalled P3D then reinstalled. Is it required to delete the whole folder remnants after an uninstall?

I’m beginning to wonder if one of the Addon aircraft is spooking P3D and stopping it from detecting the contents?

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.