Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

Connected but...

I tried to connect the 737NGX from PMDG via my android tablet (worked already before many times). I am connected via the same router and when I select connect on the app it displays on the app that it is connected, but thats it, I am able to control the FMC of the NGX in the sim via the knobs on the app but the app is not changing its display, it stays on the site where it says that it is connected. The only option here is to Disconnect, which is useless.

Any help? Thank you!

Edited by Rhinozherous

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

By the way... is this product still supported or is it dead?

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Hello

I just installed virtual CDU 777 on my android tablet and I have exactly the same issue. I use P3DV4 and the last version of vainterface. Connection with the aircraft FMC is ok but the app display doesn't work..I need some help,please.

PS: Excuse my english ( I'm french)

Best regards

Jean

Sorry for you that you bought it... I just dont use it anymore. After a bunch of tries (connect, disconnect, connect, ....) it sometimes works but after this when the flight is longer than 10 minutes the lag is so horrible long that you cant use it anymore.

It seems it is an unsupported and dead product. A shame that anyone can still pay money for this!

Klaus Schmitzer

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Same Problem here with the B777 CDU on P3D4.1...Last time I used it around 3 weeks ago, it worked as supposed to. Now there is only the message `Connected to VAinterface Version 2.25.0.11642" on the virtula CDU on ipad, the CDU in the sim is reacting to my inputs on the ipad, but on the ipad itself remains only this connected message. Any ideas to solve the problem?

I am happy to report that my connection issue which was identical to so many others was fixed by the latest VAinterface update 2.26. I use the PMDG 777 and find that powering up the airplane first with either APU or GPU, letting the avionics settle after initial bootup (ADIRU not included in this, just the initial power up) and then connecting to VAinterface it works perfectly. 

I also want to add that I deleted the previous entry in the windows firewall for the old VAinterface version, and manually added the new one prior to using it in P3D v4.2. Not sure if that had any effect but I suggest doing that along with making sure it runs as administrator and is unaffected by anti-virus software. Hope this helps! Thanks VA for working on this update!

Zach